Rant - ... &#$*#$#$

Discussion in 'General' started by cloner_357, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Dude, Im so mad, I just need to rant....

Ok, so today 4 of my roomates move out, with no word, takes a bong, my scale, all my weed. and movies.. why is it, when I help people, I get fucked over? I called n txt the fuckin dude who took it, no answer. so i left him a voice mail saying, if i catch him in this town walking down the road. he will regret fuckin me over. I gave that fuck head, a place to live when he didn't have one.. fuck them, man.. i swear to god.. if i see the guy walkin down the road, no one will ever see him again.

I know people are gona say.. dude get over it.. No fuck that.. I opened my doors, and my house up for this dick head, and now i've gotta pull a g out of my ass for rent.

FUck im just so mad.. :\

fuck roomates.

ARG!

so i went to my dealers house, and was talkin to him about shit, he hands me a bear and a 8th of kush and says have a good night ..

so something good came out of it right?

blah

2. might as well make this a "Rant thread" and sticky it.

3. Sorry bro, karma has got your back.

If I didnt have to stay sober I'd smoke a bowl for you

4. [​IMG]

Im sorry I had to do it.

5. lulz.

6. Beat me to it.

Back on track: OP I can't even imagine the hatred you're feeling. That is unacceptable behavior from anyone who has been helped man. I would just find where he lives and call the cops on his ass. Get him busted for stealing all your stuff. If he says it's yours just deny it. Oh and if you do take this advice, Delete your history.

7. Fuck stealers.

8. haha If they got ahold of my laptop, that would be the least of my worries ;)