Rant

Discussion in 'General' started by iceman35, Nov 27, 2008.

1. #1 iceman35, Nov 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2008
    Im FUCKING sick of dealing with fucking high school/college kids. All they want to do is rip you off so they can smoke more, WTF!! Some kid charged me $75 for a quarter and then my friend who introduced me to him comes home and calls him up and gets a quarter for $50 on top of that he shorted me and gives my friend a fat bag!. seriously WTF!! And the kid that came home from college always just calls me up to smoke but NEVER HAS ANYTHING. FUCK MOOCHERS

/rant

2. awww, that sucks man. sorry to hear about that.
    but just so you know, not all are dumb like that. ;)
    probably the percentage are.. but still. haha.

3. If you are letting them do it... then its your fault. Sorry man.. People like that find people they know they can take advantage of and then depend on them again and again to get extra cash. Don't be known as the chump who gets ripped off.

Always check the merch before you make the purchase. Don't take whatever ridiculous price is around just because you ae desparate for weed. Don't be afraid to speak up for yourself and call out the dealer on his bullshit.

4. i only bought from that kid once. then i find out a few days later another kid gets it for 50, it almost just wants to make me stop smoking all together. moochers/people trying to rip me off/fake people.

5. i charged close friends less

6. i under the friend thing, but i get charged way more and get shorted a gram.