Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

rant

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Feb 6, 2003.

1. i just smoked a bowl with my eyes closed..

cant type

explain later..

turning lights out...

walls are breathing..
    holy wow...they still are...
    i dont know what just happened, ..and i cant really comprehend much less remember it all..i just could, and still can, if i think about it, see myself as just a skeleton typing this, i saw my skin and junk melt away like that movie with kevin bacon in it, he was in footloose...wasnt he...stupid ass movie in my opinion,
    everything felt extremely hot or cold, i started getting colored open eyed visuals, my teeth kinda hurt, so i decided to light some incense, turn out the light, and run a visual on winamp, so i floated off into that, OH MY GOD what a fucking experience, my mind is still getting sidetracked at small shit and music and stuff...its like..fucking wow..im gonna go look at something funny..see how my humor is *pause for internet surfing*

first site im hitting is virtual roofie.com, time is 243am.
    my soul is waving...cant describe it..OH MY GOD
    HUMOR IS OFF THE RICHTER SCALE, MIND SPASMING LAUGHTE

CIGARRETTE IS SOO GOOD..sinuses on fire..
    im gonna see wher ei can go on another bowl...
    got distracted from bowl by cig...cig bringign me down...but toto good to stop...mm..gonna finish then leisurely smoke bowl of roachweed...cant smell
    sense of smell is gone
    OH MY GOD IVE LOST MYS ESNE OF SMELL
    attempting to play game with friend...1 on 1 half-life..
    3:11...still doin shit..distracted...gonna smoke bowl soon,...gotta piss

2. YOU DA MAN!

3. fuck...i fucked up..i accidentally sent it, and went off into lala land.

4. im fairly convinced it was a combination of two things...low tolerance, great weed, and hitting the bong with your eyes closed, i mean, people try to come up with all kids of ways..well..when you dont rely on sight but feel..oh man..it fucked me up..i didnt even feel it either...wow..stoned..gone..stillllllllll!!!

5. im gonna be highi n like 2 hrs!! :DDDD

6. me too, i am looking forward to it. :D

7. do eyes closed bonghits

8. :smoke: Imma have to smoke a session with my eyes closed

to night.. :smoking: