Rant!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by notyourtype, Jul 27, 2012.

1. To those who can't think for themselves,
    You idiots. The world is a man eat man world. You can't believe whatever someone tells you just because someone who was elected to office said it was right. Seriously? You have a brain. Use it. This is survival of the fittest! Survival of the fittest. Get fit mentally people, you're hand won't be held every step of the way. Yeah we fall but we can just as easily get back up. Thinking for you and what you believe in isn't lonely or as isolated as you think. Because well, you aren't the only person on Earth who thinks that way.

So what the fuck? Ok, ladies damn. Stop putting men on such freakin high ass pedestals! That's the only reason you keep on getting hurt. Men will make it perfectly CLEAR if he gives a fuck about you. For example, choosing his ex-fiancé over you time after time generally means he doesn't give a fuck. Damn, you look fucking stupid. While he's fucking that girl you're at home crying your eyes out cause he didn't choose you. Well duh bitch, you were his sideline. Clear? Also you dumb bitch! Why the fuck would you let him come back into your life?! You deserve better, get your self worth up sweetie. Don't ever let anyone, much less a dude, lower that. Only show the effort he shows you, it's that simple. Also notice how I said SHOW. A man will tell you anything.

Ok...the economy sucks and everyone who just graduated from college is probably feeling it. But you know what, hard times have happened to most. I would go on a technology rant but that's a whole different discussion. You might say, well shit I'm just trying to find a min wage job but they say I am over qualified, now what? To that I say, touché. What do you do? I don't know. But all these other people bitching about working min wage jobs, simplest of suggestions? Be grateful. It could be worse. I work a pretty sucky paying job and I can't find a second one for the life of me! But I don't bitch every damn day about it. Fuck it, at least I can put some gas in my car.

Dumb people that can't take responsibility your own personal actions. You are the reason I no longer want to work with people. I have no hope for society. Stop blaming self inflicted circumstances on everyone else. You decided to get welfare and now you're stuck on welfare cause you can't afford to do anything else so you decide to go rob a 7-11 and low and behold, ya get caught. But it's society that's kept you down and forced you to buy a gun and go rob people. Sit down and shut up.

We're getting lazy. Just saying. Voice texts???? Seriously!!! That's a bit lazy. Just a tiny bit. Little things we can do for ourselves that we let computers take over. I don't care what they say, computers will dominate the human species if we keep developing "smart"er and smarter devices. Alright maybe not but still, I don't like it. I like being able to do for myself. Doesn't hurt to have a little pride in self sufficiency.

That's it.

Tldr; Rawwwwr!!!

2. Fuck yea, but,

Some help isn't bad every now n then

3. Aye, yeah?

"We want diversity!"

Remember that? Yeah, now us God's give it to you and you complain even more than you did before.

4. ahahahaha..... I didn't even read this, I stopped at 'ladies'...

Gentlemen don't tell ladies what to do...

5. [quote name='"CaressaRosee"']ahahahaha..... I didn't even read this, I stopped at 'ladies'...

Gentlemen don't tell ladies what to do...[/quote]

Not to mention, it seems OP is upset because this chick doesn't want him.

6. this rant is cool

7. Not a guy. But ok.

I was pretty upset though. Hahahaha.

8. Ehrm, I guess? Uhh...

Voice texting is awesome though. Walking down the street, someone texts me. Instead of looking down at my phone and getting hit by a car, I click the mic button and speak my message. Works for me.

9. oh some ranting..I love rantings...

[​IMG]

10. this one just didnt do it for me

11. If ya liked it, cool. If you didn't, that's cool too. I guess I was venting really.

I, personally, don't text and walk around cars...so voice texts just don't make sense to me. Unless I had no hands, then I would understand its use. Oh well. Some people like it, some don't. It is what it is!

12. You talk like an "economy" is a physical thing. Think for YOURSELF and find a job. You have a college degree what the fuck are you waiting for? So what you might have to move somewhere else it's been happening since modern society. There is no such thing as a fucking economy. All of you that want to argue with me about how stocks, wall street, federal funding, price of gas/groceries, unemployment rates, national income, taxes, and deficit have something to do with the economy you are dead wrong. A bad economy is the lazy's excuse for not getting a job. Anybody who believes that an economy is a real thing should have very bad things happen to them because they are either brainwashed by the media or are not very smart human beings, survival of the fittest mentally am I right? Pay the fucking price they want now and stop bitching and sooner than later it will go down. I can't stand when people bitch about how the government/economy are the reason they have no money, how about this stand up for yourself and tell the government that you are not giving them your "taxes" that you worked so hard for. That is really morally fucked up they take our hard earned money to put in their pockets. Representatives each make over 100k a year, all paid in tax money. The president gets paid even AFTER he is out of office. Everybody that works for the government makes an EXTREMELY good salary that is paid with McDonald's workers taxes. FUCK THAT. Why should somebody who makes $7.50/hr help pay somebody 100k a year to voice their opinion to the "government?" I for one can do that all by myself, I can say what I want, I don't need somebody to do it for me. Much less pay somebody to do it for me. You think you have it bad with this bad "economy" there is more things to worry about. Every time you get a pay check you are getting fucking ROBBED by the government. I don't want to give them my money, but do I have a choice? Fuck no. They don't deserve the money they get. Each person's debt due to the deficit is a five or six figure number, why do they say each person? I didn't spend one cent of that fucking money, why do I owe it? In fact I already gave those assholes more than that ever since I joined the work force.

Don't even get me started on credit cards.

13. If ya liked it, cool. If you didn't, that's cool too. I guess I was venting really.

I, personally, don't text and walk around cars...so voice texts just don't make sense to me. Unless I had no hands, then I would understand its use. Oh well. Some people like it, some don't. It is what it is!