Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

(Rant) true friends and stoners

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Treestar420, May 2, 2017.

1. So lately I have given this some great thought. So here's a quick run down of events that have opened my eyes,

I have two groups of friends, some buddies I met early high school and another group at the end of high school to early college. The first group I have known the for longer, when ever we smoke they always want me to get the weed and they never put in even a small amount of money or munchies. Now don't get me wrong I am happy to smoke them out ever now and then but this is happening just about every time.

Here's a quick example

About 6 of us go to the coast for about five days, a few days before the buddies were like yeah you get the weed. Then I'm like yeah alright, I spend over $200 (at the time I had no job so money is tightish) so with the amount I got we were still able to smoke every single day and they were like "is this all you got?!" I was like mate you dident even offer to put in and now your complaining about it come on....

Now with this other group I might not even hear from them for up to 2weeks, they will hit me up "hey bro want to chill" they pick me up which is about 30mins away often say Dw about gas money smoke me out while I put in for munchies. We all have a good time, get along well (stoner group) . Lately I have been hanging out with the stoner group more and more and our thoughts and philosophies and quite similar.

Now the other group calls me several times a week to either chill or smoke. But they never give me notice like not even a few hours and expect me to be alway available and almost always want me to smoke them out...

So now I have been just chilling with the other group (stoners). I'm not the guy that just gives people the flick but I have just had enough you know.

I'm just feeling a bit guilty, but most of what I was taking about is common courtesy don't you think?, I feel I am being used and they only want to hang out when it's convenient for just them.

I think weed bring out people's true self and intentions, if you guys have any input it would be great, cheers.

I guess I should put this in another section like story time my bad :p

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. It's pretty simple. The next time the moochers want you to buy weed, you tell them you're short on funds. If they buy it and smoke you out, there's hope that they can change their ways. If you never hear from them again, good riddance.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Just tell them: no. Don't be a bitch. Speak your mind. It's your money, your weed, your decision. Until you stand up for yourself, and show them you're not a cash cow; they're going to keep on doing this.

I understand you wanted help from other sources, but we can't help you until you're willing to help yourself. Nice guys finish last. You're only doing it to yourself.

4. Stop hanging out with people who bring nothing to the relationship. People who mooch are toxic! If someone is becoming a burden in your life, drop them. There is no need to feel bad!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Stick with the grownups who don't think you owe them weed for their company. Good luck, friend.

6. That's why I live an introverted life. Have maybe 1 or 2 friends ..i don't even know lol. I stick to myself and read people VERY well..im awkward..very random.

I do love the look on peoples face when you do offer to smoke them up with MMJ ...but then they see your Live resin, Sauce etc and be like ..aww man what is this ...is it good blah blah blah ... i tell em straight up ..its my head smoke .nope..... 5 minutes later its, "I gotta go " ..im like ..word see ya ....LOL I AM an ASSHOLE and I know it... and I dont care. ...wasn't put on this earth to impress people.