RANT: Stolen Stash

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by fruscianterza, Mar 29, 2010.

1. This is a rant on how pissed I get when my parents steal my weed.

Some background: I'm 18, graduating high school this year; my step mom smokes weed but they don't know that I know...OR so I think.

Anyways, both my dad and my step mom know I smoke and are okay with it. Last Friday I had a gig with my band and made close to 200 bones. Well after the show I picked up a quarter for 100 of the dankest buds in town. Seriously so dank as to where I only needed about one bowl to two bowls a day.

WELL, this morning come around and I'm lookin' for a wake and bake. I had hid my stash in my top drawer underneath my TV. Well as I open the drawer, nothing's there. So I call my dad:

ME: Did you go through my room today?
    Dad: Did I go through your room?
    ME: Did you go through my room today? (sounding very pissed)
    Dad: Uh, no, I didn't go through your room. Why, you missing something?
    ME: Uh, yeah. (Sarcastically)
    Dad: What are you missing? A Pipe?
    Me: (to not further my troubles) yeah, I'm missing a pipe.
    Dad:Well I didn't go through your room, I gotta go. Bye.

ARGHHH
    They had to have taken it, if it wasn't him it was my fucking step mom. Goddamn, I hate this bullshit.

So I still have a good amount from the gig, gonna buy a fat sack today again, but still, what gives them the right to take my shit when they have their own???

My hard earned money :mad::mad::mad:

Any of this happen to you guys?

2. Get a small lock box and you'll never have to worry about this type of thing again.

3. Hide it better man :D

4. Yeah, I'm thinking of just buying a safe already.

5. get a safe/lockbox.

6. get a safe on some real shit.... them be some shiesty parents of yours

7. who knows you might just randomly find it somewhere haha

8. I hope this happens.

But I can't find that shit ANYWHERE....and when I get put in search mode, there's no stoppin' hah

9. you shouldnt have to fuckin lock your weed up from your step mom...thats rediculous, call her out on it, you said they know you smoke so whats the big deal, if you or your dad didnt take it? im assuming your friends didntso who else could it be?

10. #10 Cloud Rhinos, Mar 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2010
  11. Get a lock or just hide it better. If you know she took it for sure, there would be about 5 20s missing from her purse at this point. Especially greasy since you said they are basically fine with smoking, so the only reason for her taking it would be greed. Don't act irrational until you are 100% sure that she took it.

12. Better hiding space is clearly needed, putting weed in a drawer is just foolish, the first place somone would look.

13. Go through your parents room and shit and find it, take it all out and put it in a diff bag, and fill that bag with oregano and leave a peice of paper in there saying "Assholes"

14. Well guys, here's the end of the thread:

I went down to my car and lo-and-behold...there it was.

So I feel like a complete dumbass, but thanks for all your support anyways!

This thread might as well be deleted haha

15. nice one op,

may as well add some pics now :p

16. I totally would if I had a camera. All I have is a shitty can'tmakeoutanything cell phone camera

17. hide that shit better? look in there room?