Rant Section

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by stevieponiczz, Apr 7, 2002.

1. I think the forum should get a rant section where the blades can just vent their anger on any subject. It seems like a good idea at the moment but i'm really up so i dunno.

2. I have no idea what your going on about...LOL

Mickey.T

3. Ive seen such forums at other sites with quaint names such as "whine and cheese". Where there is a disclaimer and people just say a bunch of dick jokes and such. Everyone is so mellow and stoned here and the dick jokes are already said so I dont know it a new "anger " forum" would fly. =)

Z

4. with my freequent lacks of weed (which are helped by good friends and their donations and are prolonged by my lack of cash) I really think that 'twould be sheer folly to introduce a rant section

all you would see under the thread starter column would be
    eome
    eome
    eome
    eome
    eome
    eome
    eome
    eome
    eome
    eome
    eome
    steveponiczz
    eome
    eome
    eome
    eome

5. lol most of the threads would basicly have the same vibe....."Damnit im out of weed :mad:"

6. Too True

7. new "rant" section in website feedback area

SJ

8. This could also be a nifty place to deal with nay-sayers.

Even though I could be completely civilized with anybody, it would be nice to have a spot to ask if they'd like to "step outside" to Pandora’s box if they want to get out of hand.

I've wanted something like this here for a while. Hopefully we'll get some good use out of it. :)

9. well if all the posts would be about not having weed i might as well say it here.... damnit im out of weed:mad:

10. It would be sweet if marijuana was legal. You could set up an auction for crazy bud and shit on this site. Call it WeedBay.

11. i cant believe theres a site called weed bay