Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

rant..good..old..rant

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Apr 5, 2003.

1. MUSIC1!!
    crackers are very much cotton mouth material...i love blunts, i lobe bongs i love weed, i love papers, i love jays, i love excalibong, i love plastic bags, i love weed plants, i love crackers..FUCKING CRACKERS ARE DRY

and i just put two in my mouth..and i have no drink on hand...so, am i just wanting to suffocate myself, i think no
    so, i struggle to the refrigiratorsljdefoa...to get something to drink..of course, tripping on the cat, sofa, table, and hole in the floor on the way
    it was a green hole...it melted..

rrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaa but not really melted..just was sitting there being a rug
    i cant even think straight, im off to watch the entertaining war coverage that seems exactly like a movie to me, as im glued to the television everynight, watching the sensationalised death of men women and children, along with hundreds and thousands of gluttonously over fed, sugar soaked fiends the great nation.

we are fed three meals a day, preserved, coated with sugar, salt, pepper, other SYNTHETIC man made materials..and we like it..

other culturse eat shit off of a fire....dont you think weve taken this simple technology thing to an unhealthy level?
    i mean they have the skill to actually go out and kill something with their bare hands..and then cook it with what plants and animals they have in their area....DONT TELL ME THAT THERE ARE MISSING LINKS!! the are here on earth!!! some of us have evolved more than others..but not necessarily as much as you think...arent we just as "ignorant" as we percieve them, and "gluttonous" as they percieve us?

wow...deep rant

2. I said a hip hop the hippie the hippie
    to the hip hip hop, a you don't stop
    the rock it to the bang bang boogie say up jumped the boogie
    to the rhythm of the boogie, the beat!

3. aaand puffy's back :D

um i like to eat shit, well not shit acourse but meat sometimes poked ona stick over a fire,althought i cant say i killed it with my bare hands, well maybe i can.... i have wacked a fish witha pole, that aint the same as catchin one ya know,
    ok, tho ill admit to adding spices, i thought i could get ya with that one brotha but, the spices got me.

peace

4. Is this the "I'm On Acid " thread?

Attached Files:

5. hjaja yea man..
    you can rant with the best of em!
    from time to time i spit out a good rant
    jus tsomthin i need to get off my chest
    even if it dont make sense
    ya know? just cause you were thinkin bout it
    n ya say..hey i know hwere I can talk..!

the city :D
    n ya go there
    n ya smoke a blunt
    and you .. rant
    like i did ealrier in my one thread..lol it was pritty ranty..heh
    yep

6. hey, i love to eat junk food damn it. But then again, i love goin outside makin a fire... smokin with it then cookin on it. Its always a good idea. Good thing my mama's an indian.... i think thats why she dont care that i schmoke.