Rant About Fake Friends

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Chris2133, Sep 5, 2014.

1. #1 Chris2133, Sep 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2014
    I hate my fake friends there bîtches not inviting to hang out and sht posting there fun times on social media knowing I ask them to Hang out and do stuff when they don't hit me back up to come and meet. They always doing this sht and when they do they hit me up and it's late and I don't really like coming out 7 8pm a clock telling me come at this time and smoke one for sleep when I want to enjoy my high in daylight he's my friend/dealer I knew him since elementary so I can't do much I guess. all my real friends lives far some of them changed and now like a criminals

I see thim sometimes and my other friends are cholos kinda but they live different areas we meet in high school but everything changes after 4 years it sucks :/ since they show me love when ever I'm down and I show them love too you know Homies. but these guys are sht always putting me down I mean they do this too the whole squad but they target me cause I'm easy I guess but really I think slow my mind process things slow so I don't say the best comeback this why I usually smoke too clear my mind and think faster and clearly. I got pretty bad anxiety witch comes with some depression I'm insecure and I think twice about things when people try to insult me I take it personal sometimes that's why I blame them ever since 6th grade my life been sht 8th grade was alright its when I meet real homies but sadly one moved away

anyways today my friend messages me saying you want to hang out / smoke I'm like cool He's my dealer/friend so I have to wait for his call I guess I had another friend when we would blaze and kick it but he pass away on his bday sucks RIP and it' made me really sad since he wasn't the type to be talkin sht like my fgget as friends witch now I just classify them as my dealer witch I don't give two fucks about them. so I get on this social media and he tells me ok give me a sec it's been 5 hours lmao and no text back I told him earlier that if we can go right now since I don't want to wait till 7 pm for him saying to come meet up and I don't like really coming out that time I want to chill enjoy my time anyways I see my other friend story on this social media and there he is kickin it I'm like wtf I guess fake as bitch sorry I'm piss off right now cause this stupid as does this sht all the times could name a million things diffrent situation but him doing the same sht that's why I baught my self a g pen just incase they do this sht and pick up wax and Take a dab or two anways I don't know of it's me or them but fuck this feeling I always get I mean fuck and I see other people doing fine having best friends when I don't got best friend I know I don't need one but it's gets boring being along and sht all my real friend live far

I had a friend come over the day we here drinkin getting buzz but this fool is drunk next thing you know he tells me "ay man lowkey if my other homie where here not the one that passed away another one if he was here I would be with him since he's the homie you know he's always down " I'm like ok I guess I wanted to kick him out since I didn't want to hear that sht but I couldn't I didn't want to start sht I mature than these guys trust but I don't show it cause him and my dealer are close friends so they do stuff together with this other friend but I can't or eles there goes my wax connect .idk if it's me being a little bitxh or what but damn smh!

Then when we do meet these guys telling how they had good time and what not I really don't give a fuck these guys told me if I wanted to come I said yea cool and not hitting me back up while they posting shit on social media like you got me here waiting and sht then later telling me they thought I wouldn't be down I'm bored ofcourse I would want to go. And I got my other friends asking me when can we hang out and I hate saying no cause these guys hit me alreadi and I said yea to them but end up not going piece of sht friends I need to drop them real shit

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 Chris2133, Sep 5, 2014
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409891595.319803.jpg
    Didn't meant to upload that ignore it

3. #3 Wiseguys, Sep 5, 2014
    Hahaha it's the best when fake friends get caught.

4. dont feel bad OP. sometimes i hang out with ppl and would much rather be alone. its a a double edged sword
    sounds like u should hang with the dude you said no to more

5. damn you typed all that then deleted it? atleast i got to read it :)

6. I know lol  I just thought it was too long and pointless to keep posted.  Should've just left it anyway that is a funny story.

7. Most people I know prefer to go out at night because most people have shit to do during the day.
    If you keep declining their invitation to come, they will stop inviting you.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Hey why don't I see you in the planes trains autos section ????

Drifting ftw

Sounds like you need to starting drifting op and make friend with other drifters

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

9. so your one friend wanted to fuck your other friend ? (homo?) 

wtf?

10. Look my advice is to no longer just smoke with your friends I've noticed that I began smoking more and more with my friends and as we did just that we began drifting farther and farther apart.

There is no substance is smoking weed with somebody anyone can do that with anyone and get the same high and feelings. Spend some sober time or at least do a memorable activity with him while high. I have a few friends like this and I just realized that I need to spend some quality time with them if I don't want to lose em

11. Another one these threads again? *sigh*

JESUS GOT SHOT IN THE FACE

12. drfiting is the sht haa

13. My response to that post is, "What?"

14. So you're mad that your friends don't want to hang out with you during the day, because they'd rather hang out at night?

I think you're just upset because your friends can cut ass but you can't since you're slow.

Your grammar makes me want to punch a pine cone.

15. I don't hang out with my friends anymore. Some of them bitched about not hanging out like how we used to, when we were all chillin at my pad drinking. so I said fuck you and told them to leave. My neighbor and bro almost threw down with some of them. what a night ...

Um, seek help. People wanted to hang out more and that was your reaction. I don't blame them for not being friends with you. Along with anyone they told.

17. Are you slow?

18. all my friends stopped hanging out with me after my wife had kids. pretty real friends.

my only "friends" now, are co-workers. and the word "friends" is stretching it.

19. It seems like there is more to it than your wife simply having kids for them to stop hanging out with you. Is your wife a huge bitch and miserable to be around and all of your friends tried to warn you a million times yet you ignored them and married a crazy woman who will cheat on you, leave you, and take all of your money?

20. nah. friends dont have fun when you have kids around.