Random ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Banksysmom, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Anybody else like to just listen to music and zone out while watching your plants grow? I swear watching my little babies works better than Xanax.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 6
  2. All the time. Sometime I go in my room to do something then I realize I'm not doing anything and just staring at them. It's relaxing. Or I'll just move leaves around for better light penetration and check under the leaves for bugs n stuff while I'm looking at them. You are not alone

• Like Like x 5
  3. I try to but I end up getting so sweaty haha. Here the weather rarely goes up to 26 degrees Celsius so I'm not used to the heat

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mine are in a hall closet right now, so I can just sit in the hallway and stare at them. And I'm attempting to train one of the four. I don't need the room (yet) but I want to learn. I just feel so awful tying them down. It feels mean.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I feel the same when I trim them but they will thank you for it in the end!

6. Agree they'll thank you with more buds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. I made it though the first one. Barely. I wanted to make sure that I wasn't going to kill her before I attempted the others. But it's doing great. Already so much new, vertical growth.

8. Cool!! Did you come up with any names?

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm now calling #1 gulliver, because tying it down made me think of gullivers adventures in lilliput. I'm going to attempt to train #3 later today, and I'll probably name her then. #2 I'm calling twiggy, because it's taller and way less filled out than the others. (I'm thinking it may be sativa dominant, but who knows). But when I talk to them, I mostly just call them by beautiful little babies.

10. Would you post some update pics on your "beautiful little babies?

• Like Like x 1
  11. These were how they looked this afternoon, right before their nap, and water w/molasses. (Just a tiny bit. Don't want bugs.) And I'm getting some nice yarn to attempt lst on one of the others, too. ) [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  12. They're looking good man! I'd love to get in there with my scissors though ahaha

13. Yeah hurry up and start tying those girl down and in a few weeks it'll blow up into a nice bush. I wouldn't trim it period I'd wait for leaves to fall off naturally and if any get in the way just tuck them.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Tying them down is a good option too. If they are auto plants tying them is the only option really but I've never have an issue with trimming/topping plants

• Like Like x 1
  15. They're going to get tied down later today. I couldn't bring myself to top them. I'm out shopping now. Is it better to get hemp or cotton yarn, or does it really matter?

16. Hemp is stronger but I don't think plants are gonna create enough pressure to break cotton lol

• Like Like x 1
  17. Nice! How long you gonna veg?

• Like Like x 1
  18. I'm thinking about another week and a half, two weeks. They sprouted on oct 9th, but have only had the proper light and soil since 11/6, so I'm kinda off schedule

• Like Like x 1
  19. Yeah it seems I check on mine about ever hour. Lol as if I can tell if they've grown any.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Yeah, I fuss over mine way too much. I have to keep reminding myself to just let them grow.

• Like Like x 1