Random

Discussion in 'General' started by GreenLantern420, Jul 7, 2006.

1. I figured we need a random bullshit thread, so here it is.

I just got Farenheit 9/11 from netflix, I started to watch it but Im buzzin so Ima wait till tommorrow to finish. Any seen it? So far its good

2. You want random, eh?

One time I tried to do a full 360 loop on a hammock, but fell on my ass.

Now, thats random.

3. its all bullshit man, threw that shit away, mike moore wins the bullshit award for this thread

4. I think I want a hammock in my room other than a bed. That'd be DY-NO-MITE!

5. hammocks are mighty comfy, but i dont know if i could have it as a bed......

6. I just watched American History X, that shit is deep.

:hello:eric:hello:

7. You sure about that? I got to chapter 8 and I know so far what he's said is the truth

8. why is it bullshit ? it makes u angry watching that film!:mad:

9. yeah that movie pretty much sucks cock. i dont need mike moor to tell me bush is an asshole. bowling for columbine is a MUCH better movie

10. my boss is an asshole..Random

11. the movie is biased towards his views, you think he would show the true facts and not skew them by showing three people that hate bush, and not all the people like support him, true we shouldnt be there, but we're doing great work for these people and gave them something they would have never even dreamed of, its not about killing terrorists its about making the world safe for democracy, not about WMD's, to make the world abetter place, look at the speech wilson gave to congress to get into WWI, making the world safe for democracy, Vietnam, making the world safe for democracy, but people like moore come out and try to brain wash everyone into thinking that bush is a liar and the war is for his own extrinsic benefits, plus the shit about people in detroit joining the service becuase its the only way they have a future, thats cool, why do people think that being in the service is a bad thing, it was probably the best move some of those people could make at the time, and the whole asking a senator if their kids in iraq bullshit, its not up to a senator to send their kid to war \, its there kids choice and guess what senators kids can afford college, the military helps so many people make their dreams come true, but to do that they have to help out uncle sam, and if you think this war is a mistake thats your opinion, but just think if how good your life is in a free country, why wouldnt you want that for everyone

12. mike moore is an idiot...random

13. I just scratched myself.

14. I need another movie to order. Anyone got any good movies to suggest?

15. seen shaun of the dead? pretty fuckin funny. oh and hey, if any of you stoners wanna know what i look like, look at Ed from that movie. i look just like the motherfucker.

16. Haha, really?
    I have a friend that looks similiar, but without the "British look"

17. Yeah George Bush Should Go Suck His Dick (fuckin Redneck)

18. MY TEECH FUKING HURT LIKE HELL (braces) - random

19. Damn, Im dry and Im on my 6th, and last beer. I couldnt get no bud today, the one guy who could drive it to me is dry til tomorrow. But, I scraped some resin, and I just wanna say thank you resin for makin this 3rd or 4th day of not smokin easy.

That is all:D

20. Ah, I be scrapin' resin too. But, I'm pretty fucked up on some Diazepam (sp?), so everything's alright. :)