Random wants us to blaze him up?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by indigomoon, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Yeah as long as he is chill and he can throw down then why not

2. I highly doubt that you would smoke down some random at a park..

3. ...Actually, yeah, I have and would. Obviously it depends on the situation but I'll smoke down anyone provided they haven't seriously wronged me in the past.

4. depends if he seems like a chill dude let him for maybe 3-5 times and if he dosent offer be like dude whats ur deal stop smoking of our shit if ur not gonna throw down any weed

5. First off, don't be a pussy.
    Next time he approaches, tell him straight up "Dude listen, im gonna be real with you. I barely know you, and I don't feel comfortable letting strangers smoke my bud, If you wanna chill together sometime thats cool"

6. Just make sure you tell him that you wear the pants in the homo-erotic sexfest that is your brain. Before it suffices to the captain who never plots without the millenium strength sized with the tube out. Lmao, you know because then never who did it cause it wouldn't matter without it. Truly a cold nip which couldn't be interpreted as a starfish.,ever, you silly goose

:cool:

7. I DON'T GET WHY YOU ARE BEING RUDE ABOUT IT.he just wants to smoke.Its not a big deal man.Hell If I had any id give him some.

Sorry for caps didn't mean to do that.But yeah all he is doing is trying to smoke bro.Atleast that's how you made it sound.

So what's the problem?Its easy to share and to care.Id smoke out if you came over.If its that big of a deal then don't smoke by his house or just tell him that you would rather not smoke with him.

8. I don't think he has that big of a problem smoking with him just that he doesn't throw in and doesnt want to keep smoking out some random guy

9. That guy is a scavenger

10. One man can almost make a group move away.

Thats power.

11. what the hell is so awkward? he smoked with you and then he walked past you during another day.....

12. It's awkward 'cause of the most recent encounter:

Sorry to bump this old thread but I need to vent.

Soo.. those two times I wrote about were not the only times. We've pretty much decided to stop going to the park because he comes out every time to bum weed off us.

I've taken some of the blades' advice on here and let him know that he's gotta pitch 'cause it's not the first or even second time we've blazed him up but close to tenth or something and this is what ensues.

Last night was the most surreal experience ever. Crew is nice and blazed and he comes out again to bum weed, we tell him to pitch or it's a no go. He literally begs us and we say no because weed is hard to afford for University Students, and by the third time of asking he's like, "Pretty please with sugar on top?" We're like FINE, but dude this is the LAST TIME. And he's all like yeayea this is the last time for sure!

So he takes a hit of bong and peaces it and we're like cool he won't come bother us again. We're chatting and he comes out again with a stereo and says, "This is payment for you guys, I've been producing some dope Hip Hop tracks." and proceeds to play a song about bitches, money and weed. He starts going on about how he got his drunk friend to freestyle and that his music is gonna be huge soon.

By this time all of us are looking at each other like, "Is this really happening?!" So we're like, "It's raining, we should peace." And he's like, "No, not even man, listen to the next track." and by then I'm pissssed 'cause not only does this guy SMOKE our weed, NOT leave us alone, but expects us to stay just 'cause he says.

So we peace and all decide to never go there again because he was the BIGGEST BUZZKILL EVER. I know all of you are probably thinking, "Why not just blaze him up, maybe he wants to be your friend, etc" But lemme tell you, he comes out just to see if we're there to smoke him up and he has never stayed to chat, but leaves right after getting a hit or whatnot plus he never has weed OR money. So I don't see the reason for why we SHOULD blaze him not once, but more than TEN TIMES.

/rant

Also, his music was worse than this:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plPsnWFng0w]Krispy Kreme - The Baddest - YouTube[/ame]

13. [quote name='"indigomoon"']

It's awkward 'cause of the most recent encounter:

Sorry to bump this old thread but I need to vent.

Soo.. those two times I wrote about were not the only times. We've pretty much decided to stop going to the park because he comes out every time to bum weed off us.

I've taken some of the blades' advice on here and let him know that he's gotta pitch 'cause it's not the first or even second time we've blazed him up but close to tenth or something and this is what ensues.

Last night was the most surreal experience ever. Crew is nice and blazed and he comes out again to bum weed, we tell him to pitch or it's a no go. He literally begs us and we say no because weed is hard to afford for University Students, and by the third time of asking he's like, "Pretty please with sugar on top?" We're like FINE, but dude this is the LAST TIME. And he's all like yeayea this is the last time for sure!

So he takes a hit of bong and peaces it and we're like cool he won't come bother us again. We're chatting and he comes out again with a stereo and says, "This is payment for you guys, I've been producing some dope Hip Hop tracks." and proceeds to play a song about bitches, money and weed. He starts going on about how he got his drunk friend to freestyle and that his music is gonna be huge soon.

By this time all of us are looking at each other like, "Is this really happening?!" So we're like, "It's raining, we should peace." And he's like, "No, not even man, listen to the next track." and by then I'm pissssed 'cause not only does this guy SMOKE our weed, NOT leave us alone, but expects us to stay just 'cause he says.

So we peace and all decide to never go there again because he was the BIGGEST BUZZKILL EVER. I know all of you are probably thinking, "Why not just blaze him up, maybe he wants to be your friend, etc" But lemme tell you, he comes out just to see if we're there to smoke him up and he has never stayed to chat, but leaves right after getting a hit or whatnot plus he never has weed OR money. So I don't see the reason for why we SHOULD blaze him not once, but more than TEN TIMES.

/rant

Also, his music was worse than this:
    Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plPsnWFng0w[/quote]

Ahahahahaha... me and my gang of friends had a friend like this, shed only come over if we had weed or other items, if we don't and we're just chillin she says she's bored and wants to do something, she constantly talked shit about me to those people in the group, evantually we decided to drop her ass and my two friends kicked her out. Shhahahaha she doesn't pay rentt o ranything

Never had money, she had a sonic drug test a month back and the night before she did knifers I was like 'why are you smoking if you have a drug test in the morning' she claimed that she was gunna drink fruit pectan once

I tried giving her advice but she had a 'you don't know shit' attitude, so I wads like alriiighhhtt

Next day, they called, she failed. Ahahahhhha..

14. You guys a bunch of pushovers or something? When i want to leave i leave. It's that easy. He wasn't forcing you to stay. And you pussy'd out and caved when you let him take a rip. If you weren't trying to give him any bud then don't. If trouble starts you got more people so it's not a problem. I would've handled this situation completely different...

15. Lets really look at the situation , INSIDE and OUT.

on one end i feel like you are coming off as stingy , now i don't need a rebuttal list of every time you have smoked your buds up .

Its just the way you are typing it seems like you are all about your crew and thats it , fuck everyone else . Which there is nothing wrong with that , its just stingy.

on the other end fuck no am i letting some random dude come hit my pipe, not because its my weed and he needs to match but because hes random , nor would i go up to a random group of kids and smoke with them . What if there narcs ? What if he is a fucking snitch or crook ? & not only that but Germs are everywhere fuck letting some hep b , HIV , sucking motherfucker slobber allover my pipe .

Then again its prob just a young kid with no friends, moved and is looking for a new connect or someone to kick it with , you could chill and be best friends for all you know

But think of this , marijuana is a social thing , you need to think of it as one . Your friends wont be around forever nor will your dealer , Imagine in 5 years you have moved and have no friends, if your all stingy and anti social like your acting now , you will NEVER find a new smoking crew / hook-up.

Its all your personal choice , but i think that you should kick it with him a time or two when you have no weed and if hes a lurker than tell him to fuck off , if not then take it slow and enjoy a new friend