Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

random thoughts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by abestoned, Dec 9, 2010.

1. i'm sitting here with smoking a cig and wondering why what in the brought me back to the ganja. By no means am i a noobs(start smoking when i was 11 now i am 29) but i stop toking for 5 years. Things have changed. Maybe it cuz i live in a nice locale now. But i could just walk out my door not even know the dude and buy a nice nickel bag. Now its like i got to know someone who knows someone who knows someone. Fuckings sucks! "dank" what the... Now that males sense. If some one would have said that to me a year or two ago i would habe said " what". What happened to the word weed. Thats all i had to say and anyone would have said what you need? Dub sack an O', nick dime. Sure it was shawag, but u pay for what you. And to be honest thats all i smoked was shawag. Yeah i started smoking again like a month ago. But wtf. People look at u wierd just for asking? Tell me no and be on your way. You don't want fuck wit me cool. I get it. Say hey dont know u and dont trust u. But the fuunny thing is i get that. I when i was doing my thing if you just walked up to me and said you holdin? I would have said fuck off i don't know u. I'm hood always will be. But when you gat your hands some " dank" or some good shit no matter how long its been since you been wit out. shawag wont do it! I told you bout my buddy that gave me the hook up. Told me that the last shit he gave me was called hollands hope. Don't care what its called give me more! Anyways he want to charge me 80 for an 1/8th? I used to pay 10 for the same amount. Things changed or i am getting way better shit. Just give me some weed at a fair price. I don't care what its called.

2. 80 at an 8th? youre getting ripped off!! no joke, thats ripoff price. 60 is the max for an eigth.

other then that, welcome back, respect to an OG smoker, and have fun learning all about the new strains

3. Get ready for the cool story bro's...

If you live in the cities you should have no problem finding a good connect...

80 a eight is just dumb...

4. thanks for the love all the love man. That what sites like this is bout love man. Little tipsy now cuz can't find now weed. Word up your boy aint no narc just cuz i sell insurace to make paper dont mean i'm narc. Thats how i make my paper you dig.

5. thats whats man up. Big ups to,all ya'll man even if i dont know u i got love u man you do your thing man man i'm find a conectt soon enough ya'll somem dudes and chicks i read everybodies shit

6. I dig it :)

happy tokin... :wave: