Random thoughts

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Fatty Sizzler, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Fearfully clutching your raft. Trying to ignore the ocean surrounding you. Wide eyed and panicked, searching for proof. Arrogant enough to think it's within your grasp. What has your machine brought you? You search outside, roaming miles, looking for the peg to fit the square hole you already cut.

2. You urinate on yourself, hoping the warmth will reveal some sort of underlying hope for mankind. But your pants are not warm. Your weiner is an iceberg, and the soft-shell crab whore upstairs won't even throw you down a cigarette.

3. The 'peg' you search for to fit the 'hole' cannot be found by searching outside or through a machine. However many miles you roam or hours you spend searching your machine, you will never find your peg to fill your hole. A search inside yourself will eventually reveal that the peg you are looking for has already been found, the hole already filled. You just have to realize it. :smoking:

4. exactly how does one realize the true nature of reality by looking within one's self? Once you do, how exactly does your experience change?

5. You wonder.

6. You realize the true nature of how you intereact and are a part of reality. Your experiences begin to change, only if you want them to, through understanding your relationship with reality and why it is the way it is.

7. #7 Fatty Sizzler, Apr 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009
    Yes, this is what I am getting at. The masses seem to have the need to "prove", to construct things. Be it a solid building or a mental map you see the world with. This level of thinking needs to be surpassed, or at least acknowledged, if one will be able to see. The peg is irrelevant, and need not be found, for it should not even be in the discussion, yet, the masses purpose it to find the peg.

8. If you don't mind me asking...

What is the true nature in which you interact with reality?

Why is your reality the way it is?

9. [I been tryin' to tell people about the Nexus for years...]

The world is awash with diddles and doodles of delicious dabs of dark drawings that drift mind you, downward or downstream to a slipstream over a high beam of high thinking and high life. And so the world will spiral down the drain spinning as it sputters in a draining spasm of spill and seep, of spill and seep, of spill and seep through the parts of the play that relay a shade of doubt, or more a dower mood that moves from standing tall to laying down.

Down the drain we go kicking and screaming to the realms below.

[Alas, all he does is exit now unheard, unseen, and seldom found.]

10. Smart enough to ask the question, to dumb to answer.
    Good enough to play, not good enough to win.
    He can see the words, but he can not read them.
    He can play the symphony, but can not write it.

11. It is different for each moment and each person.

My reality is the way it is because this is how I have created it to be, it is my opinion that everyone creates their own reality.

Let me know if you have any other questions :smoke:

12. I ask because my head has been in a cluster fuck the last week... I'm mentally exhausted. I'm literally seeing things differently. My body looks alien. Interactions with people are surreal. I am thinking a lot, but I don't seem to be getting anywhere, but crazy... questioning why I do a lot of the things that I do. Applying the most general, vague messages I encounter directly to myself. Why I interact with people in attempts to understand reality better, when they are but aspects of reality tainting my own philosophies; but aren't they a part of me...

meh, head pains.

13. Maybe take a breather, and look yourself in the eyes man (mirror). See yourself seeing yourself.

Both you and yourself will recognize you're fine the way you are.

14. Lol. I am going crazy, aren't I? :D

Thanks, man. Your words always seem to elevate.

15. Man, I just truly believe in interpenetration.

"The greatest thing you ever can do now,
    Is trade a smile with someone who's blue now.

It's very easy."

- Led Zeppelin ;)

Feel better. Everything is and is going to be alright. :D

16. been there brother man. still am, i think
    maybe the deeper you go down the rabbit hole, the simpler it should get? otherwise your head might explode...

lately i have only been at peace when i am asleep

17. It only gets simpler when you remind yourself that this is all you.

How much simpler can it really get?

More living, more memories, higher expectations... sure, hard to keep track of.

But remember, it's all centered on you. Stop looking for objectivity. You will never find the elusive beast.

18. This thread to too awesome to die on page 2.

19. Objectivity is an ass-kissing beast.

20. wait... what?