Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MrAmazing, Dec 21, 2013.

1. As I'm taking a shit and browsing the forums a curious thought just came to my mind. For all the people that use marijuana for medical reasons, so they still have to go on a t break to receive the full medical benefits or can they just continue to smoke indefinitely. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. concentraits

3. What's that Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. IMPO, even though a person will build a tolerance to smoking, the only thing that really starts to decrease, is "how high that person feels"...... However, the medicinal effects should remain fairly constant.

Sometimes when I've been smoking a lot {like for the last 4 months} I will smoke a bowl, or half a J, and might not even be sure if I got much of a buzz.... then I step inside, look in the mirror, and my eyes look like they are freaking bleeding.... then I realize my mouth is dry as shit, and I'm like, "Damn.... I guess I did get buzzed"...... then I sleep like a brick :)

So as long as the medicinal effects keep working, I don't see a need to keep increasing the amount of THC consumed.

5. [quote name="HighFoSho" post="19204818" timestamp="1387646948"]IMPO, even though a person will build a tolerance to smoking, the only thing that really starts to decrease, is "how high that person feels"...... However, the medicinal effects should remain fairly constant.Sometimes when I've been smoking a lot {like for the last 4 months} I will smoke a bowl, or half a J, and might not even be sure if I got much of a buzz.... then I step inside, look in the mirror, and my eyes look like they are freaking bleeding.... then I realize my mouth is dry as shit, and I'm like, "Damn.... I guess I did get buzzed"...... then I sleep like a brick :)So as long as the medicinal effects keep working, I don't see a need to keep increasing the amount of THC consumed.[/quote]That's basically what I figured. Though they might not get high they'll still receive the medical effects. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. I use it for stomach issues. Even when the high only lasts for 45 minutes, the medicinal effects usually carry on for four hours or so

7. If I have a headache and smoke, the headache will go away for a good 6-8 hours even if i'm only baked for 1 or 2. 

8. I smoke marijuana for anxiety, depression, and acid reflux. If i dont smoke i have terrible insomnia and anxiety to where i cant sleep all night.