Random Thoughts

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Player2, Apr 15, 2012.

1. I just had to throw out the recycling right now. I noticed when the ten gallon bucket was empty, it was pretty clean. I remember sometimes we wouldn't wash out the bucket for weeks and the bottom was a sticky, liquid mess of various juices like orange juice, milk, tomato sauce and syrup.

God, I'm so high right now. I just toked in my backyard and I just feel good. I must of had the best of luck this morning. Usually on Sundays, me and my family have to go to church. Well, I was waken up from slumber at 6 in the morning. My dad tells me, "Hey, we're going to Flagstaff, want to come?"

"No, I'm good, I got things to do," I crash back to slumber. I can hear the sounds of the garage door opening. and the sounds of their car starting up and going. I stayed in bed for a half hour, woke up, and took a shower.

I got a nug of regs out of my stash and I proceeded to grind it up. Loaded up my lobster pipe and proceeded to go toke in the backyard. One bowl later, I started to pick shit up around the house and put on some good tunes. Soon, I find myself starting a load of laundry to "Sunshine of Your Love" and putting things away in the kitchen to "Back in The Day."

Then I decided to start writing about all the shit that I was thinking about, and then I got on this forum and I started to type this post. Holy shit, this has to be the best morning I've had in a while.

2. I'm about to do something similar

3. I usually have incredibly thick and long (no homo) curtains over the windows in this room right now. However today I have them down and the window open to kind of air out the room because I was farting like crazy this morning and the room smells like my farts. Which I don't mind, but someone else might.

I look at anything bad on my computer because I'm afraid someone can see me. No, you can't see the parking lot or any other apartments from my window but just because you can't see someone doesn't mean they can't see you. I feel weird.

4. Why is there only one woman smurf? Who gets 2 tap that poppa smurf? Why do they live in mushrooms? And is pigglet gay?

5. If you're thinking about smurfs banging then you need medical help.

6. You think I can get a medical marijuana card for that?

7. Unnerved, unsteady, unfocused - I'm a lot of nothing right now.

8. I'm so damn bored I'm going blind and I smell like shiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt...

9. I'm about to masturbate.

Unlike you OP, when I finish my task I'll actually have a little something to show for it.