Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Random thought

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ß-LoneWolf-ß, Oct 22, 2008.

1. I just had a stoner moment ...

What would happen besides maybe a stick mess if you put just a little bit of kool-aide powder on top your weed ?

Anyone else have and thoughts ?

Blessings ...

2. That sounds gross dude, try turning on the your stove top and sprinkling some on it when its read hot and it smells like shit now imagine inhaling that, If you have some good herb there is no reason to put sugar which is very bad for your lungs and tastes like shit on your nugs.

Please for the sake of your health, don't do it.

3. But what about some nasty ol' regs or something,

I understand that sugar is bad for the lungs but, maybe something else flavored.

4. try flavored tobacco... but weed has a better taste than anything you wanna burn on top of it. even very low quality weed tastes better than burning sugar!! i would not even drink that stuff...

5. I don't know it was a stoner moment, just one of them wait maybe this could work things lol

6. I wouldn't suggest putting any type of processed powder on your bud.

Besides coke, if you're into that sort of thing.

7. Coke is that funny feeling in your nose after you drink a coke isn't it ?

lol jk

8. hey i dont like your misleading info. OW ALL MY BUD IS SOAKED!! lol jk.

BTW, about your signature, thats awesome. i remember when my dad first walked in my room while i was smoking with my gf. so he walks in, smells the weed and says: damn thats some good shit. pass the bowl!!!! since then we smoke together and play chess all night once every month. (very sorry, off topic!!)

9. No problem, lol Me and my father toke now and again only we play Chinese checkers.

10. They have some drops you can put on your weed or tobacco to make it taste better (I saw it at a headshop here). Mmmmmmmmmmmm strawberry.

But koolaid? Nuh uh, brah. Put that IN your bongwater, not on your weed.

11. ew dude tasty puffs are just as jank

IMHO dont smoke any fucking chemical besides what is already presented in your dank. your brain and other vital organs will thank you down the road.

butane counts as a chemical. electric wands (you still use a butane torch to toast the glass ), hemp line dipped in pure beeswax are the answer

12. Lol lets get this straight i know that burning any chemical besides what god put in this beautiful plant. Is bad for my body thats why i don't do it.

i am just looking for something for like old regs that taste nasty as fuck to stick on top like the drops that cheewaa had mentioned.

13. buy weed/tobacco flavoring from your headshops, i have the orange and its good.

14. sugar (when burned) crystalizes in ur lungs worse than menthols.

15. Thanks I really didn't know there was such a thing as flavoring for weed.

I hate tobacco in General let alone menthol.

16. the flavoring is called tasty puff. I LOVE the strawberry so much!!! you can aslo add 4 drops to your bong water, and it flavor the smoke. Don't put it on weed, it will burn the weed to fast.

17. Cool thanks nice to know.

I am wanting to get out and try new things

I am just used to regs on a i have no friggin money basis and Cotton candy

18. yoo that would be soo sick if you can sprinkle some cherry powder and it acually tasted like kool aid... and wasnt bad for you but yeah when i get a chance to go to a headshop again ima pick up those drops for sure:) other than batch i really don't know whats harmless and tastes good:(

19. i put it on both, then let the weed dry for about 30 secs, and it works like a charm.

20. Thanks :D

Any other things i could do to spark up my smoking ?