Random things you do

Discussion in 'General' started by ^B-Dub21^, Oct 26, 2008.

1. #1 ^B-Dub21^, Oct 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2008
    So I came home blazed last night.
    As you can all imagine, I was hungry as fuck.
    Out of all the things to eat in my house,
    I was dead-set on making my own pancakes.
    I'm not even sure why I wanted pancakes.

So I slave in the kitchen for about 30 minutes making p-cakes.
    and when i finished, i had like 8 of them stacked up.
    i butter 'em up, add syrup; and FEAST!
    I didn't know I was capable of making pancakes like that.

2. awesome?
    pancakes are the shit though. sometimes waffles are better. smothered and covered.

3. OHHHH NO YOU DIDNT!

You have the name B-Dub?

I dont think so chief.

B-dub is BurnttWaffle.

You prepare for war...war my friend.

-AFD

4. haha yeah, last night i too came home late and high as fuck...beforehand i had made many smores over a fire with my friends, although that would not satisfy the beast within me....so i made a big bowl of creamy tomato soup, and used the oven to make garlic bread with 3 buns, put butter, garlic salt ,and ground peppercorn on them...then i used them to dip into my soup...dank as fuck! i love cookin while high, because when you're finished the payoff is great :hello:

5. cooking high is the best

6. Plus he was talking about pancakes... Its on, yo.

7. YEAH DUDE!

Pancakes, not waffles?!

Ohhhhhhh shit.

You're gunna get served! lol

-AFD

8. Please go on to explain this further. I don't think he can get upset or angry for someone having the name B-Dub, when his is burntwaffle. If he wanted to be called B-Dub, why didn't he just make that his account name?

9. Oh man, shut the hell up, it was a joke.

Please don't breed.

-AFD

10. maybe B-Dub IS burntwaffle! :eek:
    or..
    the evil version of waffles :eek:

11. evil twin? note i advocated waffles.

12. Dude what the hell it was just a question, I expected an answer like burnt had used that account name or something before, was no need to neg rep me over a question.

13. You take the internet way too seriously. :\

14. Telling someone not to breed over a question they ask is taking the Internet to seriously.

15. I've got no idea whats in the name, but the war is on because burnt waffle is all about waffles and this cat is in here preaching about pancakes.

I don't see why you should have been -repped for just asking an honest question. :confused_2: Someones got their knickers in a twist.

16. Thanks man, for understanding and answering the question I asked!

17. hahahahaha. and a bee in their bonnet

18. Meh. Cry about it.

You're the one bitching over neg rep.

-AFD

19. Yall derailed this thread... This is nonsense...

Sometimes when I meet new people I will act like I can't control the volume of my voice... Just to see what they do... :cool:

By the way... I advocate pancakes.

[​IMG]
    Just look at how succulent these magnificent creations look...

20. LOL you think cause you've been here for 4 years your better then others? I get this from the way you treat pretty much everyone in threads. How about you find someone and get a hug. It's ok man I understand your life sucks so much you need to make it better by bashing people online. I'll get off your case and here's an e-hug, be happy.