Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Random Testing Solution: Input Needed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by emrandel, May 21, 2006.

1. Alright guys, thank you a lot for checking in. I'm searching for some information that is crucial for this method to work. For sake of simplicity all models will be 180 lbs, 15%BF and 6 feet tall.

"Drink lots of water" is the most commonly heard solution to pass drug tests, and it's always been very helpful until lab testing came around. There's two different types of lab tests but due to costs EMIT is very rarely used (upwards of $200) as opposed to the GC/MS which is around $15.

Drinking lots of water will flush out the THC for a short period of time by diluting your sample to the extent that a significant amount of THC metabolites cannot be found. The way they figure out if you've been diluting is by testing to see if the creatine in your urine is at a reasonable level. Usually around 40 to 80 (not sure of the unit used).

Now, my solution is to take creatine supplements (pill form at the moment) to boost the creatine levels in my urine to above usual so that when I dilute my sample they are only brought back down to normal.

I will take Vit. B in the morning to colour urine yellow as a safety precaution even though it's not necessary and will be trying to eat red meat whenever I can.

Theoretically this is fool proof and I should be able to pass all my random LAB U.A.'s for the next couple of months, but here is the problem:

Choice A: Take creatine everyday to raise levels.

Choice B: Take creatine only on the day of the test. I don't know if it will absorb fast enough.

Problems: I have no clue how many milligrams to take to raise my levels to the desired point.

This ^ ^ ^ is what I need help with. Any help will be greatly appreciated, I will be posting results of course once this is all figured out.

2. Choice C: Dont smoke for a while and pass the UA's, its fool proof

3. ^^^Umm that doesn't help when you get randomly tested...

Also, is just drinking a shit load of water really going to work that much? And everyday? I'm gonna be overhydrated.

4. It always has for me, I just need to get past the creatine checks. I have no clue how much to take though! The stuff's expensive. 60 pills for like $18.

5. Drink water, work out, and if you got money get a cleansing drink...it cant hurt!

6. yo man, I have used creatine for gym purposes. If you are all crazy about the creatine, buy a thing of creatine monohydrate(at any health store,GNC,some groecery stores heath section). its way cheaper than the pills. A normal serving is a tsp(~4-5g). It would be best you like take creatine the day before I think (or probably 8 hours before). If im not mistakin they checkcreatinine levels, If u wana search I remember most people woudl say not to drink creatine with anything acidic or it would turn the creatine to creatinine. Which could help.. maybe do the trick a bit faster if you drink it with acidic.

but i'm not sure how much creatine you would need, with acidic drink or not. Either way if the levels seem too high to them, you can just say your experimenting with creatine in the gym. Because I woudl thinkpeople who supplement with creatine have MUCH higher levels of creatinine in their piss than people who do not. Most bodybuilders have a "loading phase" where they take 4-5 servings each day for 5-7 days, then they have 1-1.5 serv a day. and what? a pound of red meat has 1g creatine. nway im out pece! gl

EDIT: oh shit yeah i reccomend taking 1 tsp(1 serving) every 3rd day, this should keep the levels above normal(or maybe you may even have to take less or more i dunno!maybe a little more?), then you can have some more on the day of the test.

EDIT2: new info "Creatine is easily absorbed from the intestinal tract into the bloodstream."

7. I agree... Use a lot of creatine and drink a lot of water. Say its your new workout regime if anything comes up. With creatine you have to drink a lot of water anyways.. Something about saving your kidneys.

8. Shit, my entire message just got deleted. Gay.

I don't really get a chance to mess up so I think I'm going to take 10 pills as soon as I find out if I have a test. I read somewhere that it takes an hour to get into the blood and another 1.5 hrs. to turn the un-used creatine to creatinine. So if I take the test between 4:00 and 4:30 I should probably take it around 1 o'clock? My first try I'm going to take 10 pills at noon and post the result. I'll adjust from there after I get my lab results.

Wish me luck guys! Any additional input would be appreciated.

9. Shit, my entire message just got deleted. Gay.

I don't really get a chance to mess up so I think I'm going to take 10 pills as soon as I find out if I have a test. I read somewhere that it takes an hour to get into the blood and another 1.5 hrs. to turn the un-used creatine to creatinine. So if I take the test between 4:00 and 4:30 I should probably take it around 1 o'clock? My first try I'm going to take 10 pills at noon and post the result. I'll adjust from there after I get my lab results.

Wish me luck guys! Any additional input would be appreciated.

10. I DID NOT WRITE THIS (props to DC) but listen to it carfully

11. Awesome, that helps a lot. Answers my main question at least. +rep

I have a bottle with 60 capsules. 3 capsules have 2100mg and that's the daily recommendation. So it should last me 20 days. I don't know if I should be taking it at a specific time but I think I'll just take it every night between 7 and 9pm.

I'll hook you guys up with specifics on how much water I drank, how many times I pissed and what my THC/Creatinine levels are on the next 3 tests I take.