Random testing at work

Discussion in 'General' started by KushKlassic, Feb 5, 2013.

1. Hi, I just recently started a new job at a factory. I used quick fix to sub for the urine test to get the job and it worked perfectly. Today we had a company meeting about drug use and I was told that random drug testing does happen. I spoke to a co-worker and he said he has been there for 1 year and has yet to see anyone get tested. I spoke to a 2nd co-worker and she said she has been test but it was over a year ago.

Now I know what you are thinking. Why doesn't he just keep the quick fix in the car and use it for his random? Well I also found out today that the randoms are given AT MY WORK (yeah i'm an unlucky bastard). So basically the only solution I can come up with is to carry a bottle of quickfix with me EVERYDAY to work with hand warmers on it. As you can imagine this could get expensive (buying handwarmers for 5 days a week) and could get annoying walking around with a bottle of piss in my pocket every day for 10 hours shifts. IF I have to do this I will, but I am open to any other solutions to this. Even if I could just keep the quickfix somehow without having to use handwarmers everyday th at would be cool. But I don't see that happening since my body temp alone won't keep it at 90 degrees. ..

Help..

2. Stop smoking for a little while and feel the place out. If you're going to chance it every day with the possibility of getting drug tested I'd just quit all together.

What's more important? A job or the herb? Mary's always going to be there bud, that job won't be

3. I am def not going to quit my job cause I smoke. If they catch me with a random then they can fire me but I am going to show up and work until then. The job pays $9 its not like its a high paying position. If I wanted to stop smoking for a $9 an hour job I would have quit before I took the initial sub. I need weed to function I am a strong pothead.. I know that sounds lame but I need another solution. Quitting weed is out of the question. If that is the only answer anyone has then I will just take my chances getting caught or carry the piss every day. Like I said a co worker hasn't seen anyone get tested in over a year? What would be my chances anyway?