random stupid shit a stoner might enjoy

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr_Criminal, Oct 14, 2003.

1. dude smoke some herb and relax, man.

anyways this is always cool for me when im high: http://users.skynet.be/treet.ta-tra/mooi_schilderij.swf

2. Havn't you heard Darwin's theories? If you are influenced by that than you will be doing the world a favor, one step closer to perfecting the human race.

3. Darwin...Hitler....its all the same really

4. "how is this somthing a stoner might like? fucking stereo type."

i dunno. i'm a stoner, and i liked it. all my friends that are stoners liked it. and, well, how can you say it is NOT (for sure) something a stoner MIGHT enjoy?

5. How can you compare Darwin to Hitler? Darwin studied psychology and Hitler was psychotic, I just dont understand how they relate...
    I happened to love it, and and agree that if you are dumb enough to fall for it, then you'll be doing the world a favor. At least that's my opinion... and if I offended anyone, I'm sorry, but life is WAY too short to be so serious all the time. I can't save the world, and in all honesty, the way it's going, I don't think I would even if I was given the chance.

6. Well, I loved it all, thanks for posting I laughed.

I think the Hitler/Darwin remark was ment to be a joke? Now lets all be happy and stuff!

7. pretty tight criminal. I just like to kick a hack around in my sparetime, oh wait i forgot all the spare time i get i look for better herb and some chicks. hmmm keep it real criminal

8. actually hitler/darwin had very similar ideas about how evolution worked...'survival of the fittest' can be skewed in many ways friend...try reading mein kampf....hitler actually had some relatively "sane" views on evolution and master races....unfortunately he used his smart ideas in very bad ways......but alas...i was only making a smart ass remark and meant nothing serious by it..maybe i'll utilize the smilies next time for further clarification...

9. no need to explain yourself nubbin, i feel you

10. being honnes that thing wasn't offensive- just dumb. I think your average person would only think: what the fuck? rather than- hmmm new gun... ammo.... hmmmm

11. i like this game site... its called www.addictinggames.com

some are pretty bad but others are actually addicting, try the motocross one!