Random stoners are cool

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Prea, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Nothing overly interesting, but I thought I'd share my last 2 days, because I'm bored, and perhaps some of you are too.

Well, to start off, I've been smoking nearly everyday this summer, and I don't really remember much of the last week or so.

Anyways, yesterday I met up with some friends in our smoking spot, simply referred to as "The Log," a little spot in the woods of a park. We head over to our spot, and we see some other kid there, and it turns out he's lighting up some green too. So we smoke our stuff, we chill for a little while. He tells us how some dude got raped in these woods a while back. And how one day some old dude came up to him (at the same spot he was at when talking to us), and wraps his arm around him and starts rubbing his leg. (I was wondering why the fuck he was telling us this shit, he seemed like somewhat of a weird dude.) I asked if he could hook me up with some green, but he said his guy was out of town.

Then some other friends come, and we smoke some more.
    (A side note, dip while high is fucking sweet, I used 2 pouches, and it was quite nice.)

Then we walk out of the park, and I see these 2 dudes with a big bottle of something, and bloodshot eyes. So we talk to them a bit, I ask if they can get me any weed, but they can't. However the dude said he could get shrooms, sunshine acid, ketamine, and pretty much any pill. However I didn't get any of that stuff, because I don't have the extra money to spend. And I don't really have the opportunities to do hallucinogens currently, and I'm not interested in pills.

Later on we go to this old, boarded up mansion in the park, and try for a while to break in. We went to the store and got a hatchet, but when we got back there were a couple people who were out close to the mansion. So we left. When we came back, we go around the corner of the house, and see a cop standing out front. So we jet, and just hang around places.

Today
    So today we go back to our spot, but we don't have any weed, so we're just going to smoke some cigs and chill. Then we leave, and come back again like an hour later to pick up some weed from some guy my friend D knows. We get to the log, and the same dude who we saw there yesterday, is there smoking again today. He lets us smoke some diesel out of his sweet bowl, and it was some nice shit.

Then D's guy meets us at The Log, and the dealer and the random dude end up knowing each other. And he ends up being the same guy I saw drinking some alcohol the day before. I pick up some green (it was a shitty deal, but I've been having a lot of trouble getting stuff, so oh well). We hang out and smoke for a while, then me and my 3 friends leave. Then we just hang around for a while at various places, get some pizza, etc.

We go pack to the park to smoke again, when my friend sees a cop car, and decided we shouldn't smoke. Right after we entered the park I heard a loud bang, what sounded like an explosion. We keep going up the path, and the cop is walking around and stops us (we weren't in a car). Now 3 out of the 4 of us have weed, and are still a bit baked. He asks if we were shooting a gun around, and asks to search 2 of my friends' bags (they had little bags on their back). My one friend has the weed in his pocket, so he's fine. And my other friend didn't have weed, but a knife, however the cop was just glancing through for a gun, and didn't see it.

Then a car comes speeding through the grass, the cop jumps in, and they drive off. The cop seemed pretty cool, although I was worried that he would pat me down, and find my weed and scale. I don't know what happened after that, because we left. That's the closest run in I've had with the cops.

So in conclusion, thumbs up to meeting random stoners.

2. It's funny how you kind of trailed off.

3. man i wish shit like that would happen to me, its REALLY chill where i live. sounds like you had a blast man!

4. I just typed up the highlights of what happened. Plus I don't remember much of the little shit. And I'm tired, and didn't feel like typing up insignificant stuff.

5. It's cool man I was just sayin.

6. Ha that close call with the cop was lucky, I wonder if he woulda stopped looking for the shooter if he had found weed on you guys. Like on eof those stories where someone gets caught but then a bank robbery or something happens so the cop lets em get off easy so he can get outa there fast. Anywho good story was a good read! :hello:

7. hell, cops in my area are dicks totally. would have searched everyone and thats that. They love giving tickets and arresting underage stoners. You gotta only carry what your gonna smoke so in the same situation you can be ripped and clean and only get a fine while everyone else goes for bookin...

8. did someone get shot?

9. Watch carrying a scale man, that can show intent to distribute.

10. I don't know what happened, and I didn't check the news in the following days

I know, but I was buying stuff that day, and I don't have any good connects. So I need a scale so that I don't get ripped off. However I have pockets cut into the underside of my basketball shorts (since the shorts have two layers), and normally I put the scale in there. That way if I get patted down, a cop wouldn't feel at the bottom of my shorts.