Random sprout in my pot

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DankHerbologist, Nov 9, 2012.

1. So I was looking at this pot with a flowering plant in it and I noticed a sprout coming up through the layer of sand ontop of the soil. What could this be from?? Is my soil unhealthy? I've been using straight FFOF

Attached Files:

2. Looks like you picked up a stray plant along the way. Happens a lot if you use soil from say your back yard, but really shouldn't happen with bagged soil in my opinion. I don't use fox farm though so I really don't know how clean their soil is.

3. [quote name='"todderfran"']Looks like you picked up a stray plant along the way. Happens a lot if you use soil from say your back yard, but really shouldn't happen with bagged soil in my opinion. I don't use fox farm though so I really don't know how clean their soil is.[/quote]

Yeah well this bag of FFOF has been sitting in a closet indoors and has been used a few times cause it's a huge bag an this is the only sprout. I think I'm gonna pull it out if the pot

4. yeah its not a weed plant, id pull it you could probably call Fox Farm and get them to send you a new bag since there was a seed in your first one.

5. a free bag would be fuckin awesome lol... As long as its the big one :D