random smokin sesh with neighbours

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cephaliccarnage, Oct 17, 2010.

1. #1 cephaliccarnage, Oct 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2010
    A few nights ago some friends and I were drivin around lookin for somethin to do or somewhere to chill, so we hit up our friend Josh. He was gettin off band practice soon so after like 10 minutes we went to his house and waited. His neighbourhood is pretty new so his only neighbours are across the street. After sittin in the car about 10 minutes or so, bored as fuck I see some hot girl come out his neighbours house.

She started talkin to this dude in an suv parked in front of her driveway, and her dad is just chillin in the garage watching her. Im thinkin what the fuck, shes atleast 19 and her dads not even lettin her talk to some dude. But then she runs back into the garage and brings her dad to the suv.

The lights turn on for a second and the car moves no where. I'm thinkin somethins definitely up and that it would be funny if her and her dad were buying a sac. But then i see lighters start sparkin, n now I'm thinkin no way they are smokin a bowl!! At this point everyone in the car with me is jammin to music totally oblivious to these people tokin down across the street. I just say, "holy shit they are smokin a bowl! the lighters are sparkin they gotta be blazin!"

So we keep watchin, to make sure its not just cigarettes they are smokin, and sure enough lighters keep goin off. We loaded a bowl quick and just started takin massive rips makin it as obvious as we could we were smokin, and they started doin the same. Keepin the lighter over the bowl for a few seconds so we all were kind of tokin together. We were all just looking to the other groups car as we smoked two bowls. Afterwards we all got out, they told us happy chiefin n Josh got back from band.

We told him, it was funny he had no idea his neighbours smoked. Apparently he shoots prarie dogs with the dad sometimes, so he is way happy he now has a hot neighbour to toke with n he can blaze with the dad he already chills with. That experience definitely made my night

EDIT: oh shit just noticed that was my 1000th post

2. cool story bro.

3. That actually was a cool story man.

4. My thoughts exactly. I probably couldn't take a hit I'd be laughing too hard thinking this is morse code or some shit. hahaha:smoke:

5. Word, next time you can all toke together. :smoke:

6. or just with the daughter :devious:

7. haha, i was chillin with my neighbour one day and he was like "yo i have chilled beside you for like 3 years now, i wanna see your house." so we agreed to show eachother.

i never knew he smoked ether but he walked right into my smoking room (my stash box is this little room, its fuckin awesome) and he was like "OH SHIT" because i have like 7 bongs, we still both live with our parents so im sue it was the last thing he expected. but i know his dad well and blazed with him before (LOL) so i was like, fuck it lets blaze, and smoked him on a bowl.

then he did a graffiti mural on my wall, it was sweeeet.

8. the first 2 paragraphs made absolutely no sense until i read the rest

9. My parents next door neighbor is an old vietnam vet, and he and I used to toke up sometimes with my hookah and talk about the most random shit. Kinda crazy, that was years ago.

10. Awesome!
    Im just picturing people making in really obvious they are smoking, haha.
    Any new place I move I think Im gonna try and make it a point to get to know my neighbors.

11. I always try to, although a part of that is that I am a trumpet player, and I like to learn my neighbors schedule so I know when they wont be home. This is always nice for two reasons. I can blaze, and I can play my horn.

12. [​IMG]

seriously, cool story bro :D

13. haha yea in middle school i wanted to be a writer. unfortunately my story telling skills have seriously faded since then lol. I honestly spent a good amount of time trying to make that story as funny as i possibly could, luckily the story was just one of the ones thats good no matter how its told

but for real though i was so proud that shits starting to be that way, where you never know when your gonna meet some random ass stoners

14. Same thing happened to me once. I was at a buddy's house and we were smoking on his front porch. I kept hearing a lighter repeatedly so I peaked around the corner and sure enough his next door neighbors were smoking a bowl in their driveway. We brought our bowl over and shared. Our weed was better :D

15. here's a non-sarcastic "Cool story, Bro."

your buddy owes you one. lol i wish i had a neighbor that toked >_>

16. #16 cephaliccarnage, Oct 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2010
    haha hellyea feanor i like smokin with new people because it always interests me seeing how good of weed people get. especially with mmj now adays, you get people who are fairly new to blazin smokin on quality medicals, and people who have been tokin for a long ass time smokin mids.

haha for sure all night hed just randomly say how much he couldnt believe they smoked. according to Josh the dad listens to rush limbaugh and seems like someone who wouldn't blaze at all. I wish my neighbors toked too:/

17. riveting story sir!

18. haha i just had to bump this sorry, i just think that night was the shit.