Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

random school drug tests

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokevilstickush, Jan 28, 2009.

1. just a little info for the few of us still in high school- I got my test back and it was 8ng/ml thats 8 nanograms per mililiter of pee. A rediculously low amount to be tested to. Most job drug tests have a 50ng/ml false positive intersection. So if there are those of you worried about getting caught just a little helpful info.

2. i didnt know highschools could do that.
    haha i dont have to worry anyway

3. yeah at my school they do that, i got tested on the 15th of janurary with no warning. however, i hadnt smoked since a gram of fire on new years, so i was good, also i ran out of piss so i watered it down. lol

4. #4 Zimed, Jan 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2009
    Wow, they are absolutely violating your rights. My school never drug tested. Haha, I guess I am glad I graduated and now that can never happen to me. That sucks man.

5. My highschool only drugtests athletes. They dont make everyone take them.

6. My school only tests if you drive to school/play in sports/band and i just didn't turn in my consent form, so they can't DT me :smoking:

7. fuck any school that does that

fuckin seen straight A, 4.0 kids lose their scholarships over school drug testing

8. Ha, my school is too poor to afford drug testing; it was seriously cut from the budget.

9. wow thats rediculas! I didnt know they were aable to do so.

10. Yeah hahaha if I got a random drug test or somthing at my school, I would refuse it. Fuck all of that, that's such an invasion of your privacy, what if you take like depression medication or some type of medication that you don't want anyone to know about besides your doctor. And how does drug testing students at a high school help the students... but truthfully it doesn't apply to me because I'm a certified legal Medical Marijuana Patient BITCHES!