Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Random School Drug Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by caesar07, Nov 2, 2010.

1. I'm thinking that the best way to pass our school drug tests are via synthetic urine. All people in extra curricular activities have to do this and you may get tested once, twice, three times, or none at all. Anyways what would be the best method to bring synthetic urine to school every day? I never know if testing is going on that day, or if i'm going to be tested, i just know what time they test if they do.
    Would putting the jar of synthetic urine in my pocket with hand warmers work enough?
    Is there something you recommend?
    What would be the best heating method to keeping it at the right temperature every day?

2. Sometimes they make you empty your pockets so the best course of action in this scenario would be to get synthetic urine, tape it to the inside of your leg tucked up to the side of your balls to get the most heat. Don't tape the heat warmer to your leg it can actually burn you. Just make sure you place the bottle in a spot that's going to be covered by your leg and kept at body temp.

When you go to the bathroom take it off and quickly put the amount needed in the cup and you're set ready to go... just make sure you don't flush the toilet or throw the bottle in the trash.

Hope this helps.
    -Mark

3. Here is what I do. It hurts but it is better than not getting in trouble. I mix it and but it in a zip-lock bag and tape it to my leg as close to my junk as possible. That way it is the same temp as my "boys". Then when you get in there you just pee in the toliet and pour in the clean pee. Works for me!

4. They don't make us empty our pockets, so I could just keep it in my pocket, I know around the time period (what class period) it will happen, so I can just put it in my pocket for that period I guess? But what would be the best method of heating it while its in my backpack before I do that. I don't have to keep it on me the whole day if that makes sense.