Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Random question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Timmmaayyyyy, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Who's more likely to call the cops on people for smoking weed: white people, black people, mexicans, asians, etc?

2. Just douchey people and they can be any color.

3. Anybody who is a douche.

4. Anyone who is against Marijuana use is a potential NARC.

5. dont worry bout ghetto lookin black people and wiggers but still just always watch your ass

6. me and my friend were talking about it the other day and we both thought that white people in their 40's would be the sketchiest people to get caught by

7. Skin color doesn't fucking matter.

If the person is a douche and wants to screw you over they will.

8. This has to be te stupidest question of all time

9. Anyone, and yeah stupid ass question

10. Anyone, but mostly mean old ladies

11. Anyone that is a sheep to the system.

12. anyone that dislikes weed....

13. anyone who is ignorant.

14. if they have sand in there vagina, there gonna snitch

15. MY GOD! Please tell me that big blunt is filled with kush!

16. Its nor about the color of the skin but about the area its in. A person who lives in Beverly hills might be more likely to rat you out than someone in the Hood no matter what race

17. about 30 bucks worth of sourD :smoke: