Random question

Discussion in 'General' started by NStones, Apr 26, 2018.

1. I dont know if im just trippin but before I smoked my bowl I was cleaning the bathroom, glass cleaner and other chemicals got onto my hands during this, I forgot to was my hands before packing my bowl and smoking, i'm wondering if this is really bad or if i'm just anxious over nothing, i'm not feeling sick or anything like that but its just something I cant seem to get my mind off of, this wont ever happen again.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. You would know about it by now if there was any danger to you, next time wear gloves when cleaning

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. yeah I was starting to think that, thanks for the reassurance :love-mj2:

4. In my 50 years of smoking pot I've never seen anyone wash their hands before packing a bowl.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Ah it's getting burnt anyway. I'd say the nastier thing would be everyone putting their mouths on the glass especially the thots that stay sucking dick.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'll wash my hands after breaking up bud, sometimes the stuff makes me itch. Sensitive skin.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I’m just a germaphobe and I don’t wash them every time depends on how dirty they are. I’m just especially cautious when it comes to chemicals/cleaners.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Same itchy and sticky xD

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Occasionally with keify bud ill get one or two little hives on my hand or arm after grinding, which is why i always wash up when handling bud.

10. Looks like I arrived just in time! I'm a doctor...On television.

Any chest pains? Odd chest movements? Right now what I would be lookin' at is a chestburster, dirty little fuckers, a lot of pain.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'm not a doctor but if it's this one time I think you'll be ok. Just avoid cleaning and then packing a bowl right away in the future. I don't always clean my hands before packing a bowl or handling food or weed but I do always clean my hands after handling cash, animals, cleaning products, or trash.

12. I’m totally fine I was probably just to high and overthinking it but thanks anyways!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yeah I’m the same way except I usually always clean before handling food a bit of a germ freak but not crazy bad like if I don’t have the opportunity to wash my hands I’ll skip and be cautious with how much I touch with my hands and try to use them as little as possible.

14. I think it’s fine, I’ve drank windex before and didn’t die, so you’re gonna be ok.