Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Random purple pickup [Texas]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by phil3, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Got this from a guy I don't usually buy from, but I happened to be out. It was kinda dried out but still smooth as silk and tasty

[​IMG]

2. oh also this was $25. A little steep but I think it was more than 1g anyway, as it didn't fit in the bag at all

3. Looks silky smooth lol

4. damn.. thats some purple shyt!

5. sure is. shoulda seen my face when he gave it to me. i was expecting normal lightgreen bud with a little bit of purp but the whole thing was purple. almost no green at all

6. wtf is wrong with that bud

7. I think it was just dried out is all

8. is it shwagg?

9. #9 Phenomejon, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I was gonna say the same. No offense at all but looks like some purple mids or sumpin..no trichs from what I can tell. But hey, I could be wrong. I know pics don't always do justice. Enjoy!

10. Didn't hit like schwagg to me, and I've been smoking quite a while. There was a fair bit of trich action going on but nothing major. I think it's just my shitty 3gs camera tbh. If I get some more I'll take a better pic and post it up

11. #11 Phenomejon, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah I figured it was the camera. Also, anything with that much purp in it is usually pretty fire. I'm sure ur baked. 

12. Could be freezer purp. Aha.
    :smoke:

13. dam thought i seen some purple ass weed b4, dam thats purple

14. That doesn't look like the good kind of purple, unfortunately...