Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Random purple bud in my 1/8th

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Southeast stoner, Mar 5, 2015.

1. The bigger nug is the freshest weed I've ever gotten like a giant sponge and What a wonderful suprise! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425517723.501842.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425517734.548670.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425517745.299099.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425517756.401008.jpg

-Appreciate what you got cause one day it can all be gone-

2. Haven't a clue haven't had the pleasure of trying it yet. Tried the bigger nug. Didn't even bother putting it in the grinder would of just got stuck. Will need to stay in my jar for awhile. Feel the buzz right on my head if you know that feeling. Cheers

3. Yeah, that feeling where it almost feels like you can feel blood pulsating through your head. I actually like that feeling, haha.

4. It's weird reminds me of a pharma buzz with that feeling. Haha anyways cheers

5. Also I plan on trying the purple strain on a wake and bake will help me get a better understanding of the buzz and can judge it with a clean head. Cheers!

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425522205.099458.jpg
    Cheers

7. Nice buds man :smokin:

8. Thank you sir. Not too bad for 40

9. Some bud I had the other day

Attached Files: