Random Political Bullshit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, May 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Only takes one to fuck it up for everybody.

2. Almost. It only takes one getting caught to fuck up the game for the rest them. The governor of Virginia is on his rehabilitation circuit and he doesn't even seem to realize that no matter what he does he'll still be a racist who wore blackface to a party. Too bad they didn't have video everywhere when Kavanaugh was a kid.

3. You're so full of it. He said the guy was probably radicalized by the FBI. There was an incident where feds tried to radicalize a militia that went along with it. When it was busted they found out every member was a fed and there were 3 different organizations involved in the honey pot with none of them communicating with each other. It was an embarrassment swept under the rug. More recently the FBI got in trouble for trying to radicalize an autistic kid busted for weed.

• Like Like x 5
  4. #1364 Vicious, Feb 21, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
    I bet this one really stings for you. People wanted him to be a victim so badly. I only wish someone made a thread about this so I could have been right again. It's funny seeing the left 180, going from crying about this certain it happened to "waiting for all the evidence" once it blows up in their face. I pray the FBI traces this back the Jussie's democratic handlers. At the very least this will raise awareness to the over abundance of fake hate crimes. This truly shows we are in a precursor state to civil war.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. See how quick knee jerk this is? As long as it follows your particular narrative, fuck the evidence right?

6. Skepticism is healthy, maybe something ya'll will learn from Smollett.

• Winner Winner x 2

7. Talk about a 180 dude. See how convenient it is to twist the narrative to fit your own views. Follow the evidence.

8. You say ya'll but you don't know me.

9. I was generalizing your comrades on the Left but I would have put money on you falling for it.

10. None of my comrades on the "left" jumped on that narrative. I haven't tuned in to MSM in over a decade. I'll note your flawed prejudice.

11. I'll own that prejudice. Tell me though, What did I twist about Smollett in the post you quoted? I agree that evidence should be followed. The initial report spanned way further than MSM but sure, you can write it off like that,

12. #1372 AugustWest, Feb 21, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
    Thank God they caught that wacko before he actually shot someone, like that Bernie Sanders cultist did at the softball game.

Man I hope that dude remembered to send in his $27 membership fee to the cult.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Would have made more sense for him to shoot up the DNC.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. No. Just the impartial FBI. You know, the one that wanted to overthrow him.

I doubt it’s a compliment. It’s easy to step on the dicks all the lefties have been cutting off.

15. Pelosi whines about trumps emergency declaration and threatens one on gun confiscation, then this happens. Things that make you go hmm....

16. Well you could have said the FBI set him up to start a race war, but you went in the MSM direction.

17. dig up the gun confiscation claim please

18. funny guy

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. I try

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.