Random Political Bullshit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, May 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There is one of the brothers but not the notorious 2, a 3rd that seems to be removed from all the political manipulation with their money and a decent guy by all accounts... into the arts... but the notorious 2 have disowned him... he is on his own if not mistaken... going on memory and i vape dope now and then... so here it is on wiki...
    Frederick R. Koch - Wikipedia
    Frederick Robinson Koch (/ˈkoʊk/; born August 26, 1933)[1] is an American collector and philanthropist, the eldest of the four sons born to American industrialist Fred Chase Koch, founder of what is now Koch Industries, and Mary Clementine (née Robinson) Koch.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. I think it's David Koch. I should have looked it up before but sometimes I vape and get lazy too.

3. Who isn't against "ultra rich people using it (capitalism) unfairly for their own gain at the expense of others and the environment..."? I think where we disagree is you think government should regulate capitalism and I think it's up to whoever buys the product to decide if the price of the trinket is too much.

On the wages end of capitalism we're getting screwed because the government won't enforce immigration laws and that keeps wages suppressed. Wage increases start at the bottom and it won't happen as long as there's a steady stream of workers who will gladly do the job for less. We see this happening now as we come closer to full employment. When companies can't find people willing to work for little they must offer more money to be competitive and stay in business.

I do have more than $1,000 in the bank Porky. Of course I do, I'm a conservative.
    I get it now. You want a free ride and don't want to set your alarm. I bet you didn't do a damn thing after high school to prepare yourself for the future. No trade school, no degree, no apprenticeship. Now you look at rich people and blame your miserable poverty stricken life on them and blame the government for allowing them to be successful. You don't blame your government though, you blame mine. How's the benefits in Australia? You guys talking about a universal guaranteed income yet?

• Like Like x 2
  4. I can work as little or as much as I want to. Nobody is forcing me to work more. I choose to so I can afford nicer things without breaking myself. If I didn’t have my wants, I could live off much less. You come across as naive and jealous of others wealth. Nobody owes you anything in life.

• Like Like x 2
  5. His total melt down at the hearing tells me he is as guilty as the rest of them... unstable as they come and posturing to be the next AG most likely... suffice to say he is going out of his way to act like a perfect hand puppet for DT... lashing outs, accusations, diverting blame, etc... Reminds me of Flynn chanting LOCK HER UP and we know is own karma was almost instantaneous... lol
    --------------
    upload_2018-9-29_9-30-4.png

6. Willie is 85 yrs old & has been smoking weed more decades than most on the planet (vaping in recent years)... amazing he can still write songs then remember the words to sing them having fogged that brain with THC for 60 yrs or so... maybe the CBD helped? 2 min. political song he just wrote for the concert yesterday...
    ----------------------------------------------------

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hahaha my wife and i own our own registered training organization that has a turnover of over 4million dollars a year and im 36 years old and im a trade qualified painter and also a trade qualified wood machinist so then the man who admits do drugging women to take sexual advantage of them your wrong again. Unlike u who blames all your country's problems on Mexicans instead of having no minimum wage which allows rich businesses owners to pay fuck all for a days work i live in a country that has a minimum wage. Like i said earlier about my business that has 13 employees i have to pay a minimum wage of $49 an hour for teachers and $27 an hour clerical staff but hay if i lived in America i could pay my staff what ever I please. Heard the saying if you pay peanuts you get monkeys.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. No i just feel sorry for people who work hard all there lives trapped in a system that uses them like slaves. But if thats not you good on you. Im not jealous of anyone but i can tell you now these people are ultra rich because of the system allowing it.

9. Here's a question what is your country going to do when 200million people cant work and have no money. Hope your government mates are printing up lots of food stamps. But i guess you all have guns so yous could just shoot em all just hope the 200million poor people cant get guns to i suppose.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. In America we don't pay teachers whatever the fuck we want to pay. The average teacher salary is about the same in America as it is in Australia. I've never blamed my country's problems on Mexicans (which would be strange if I did) and peanuts are one of a monkey's least favored foods, if a job pays peanuts monkeys wouldn't apply for the job.
    Don't believe the myth about monkeys and bananas

• Like Like x 3
  11. 2BEDEF9B-D40C-441E-B17F-06453FDA115C.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  12. War aside, to me liberals are like grown children when confronted with opposition or counter points of views. Conservative living in a world largely dominated by liberals in areas like entertainment, education and arts have developed skills that separate our own views from others. For instance if I only liked conservative actors or musicians I'd be very limited. I have developed the act of being able to like someone for their music or acting skills and still not agree with them politically and that's perfectly fine in my head. If you are liberal I have no problem interacting and cooperating, separating your personal views from my own and still coming together and getting productive things done or enjoying what you are doing. I dont actively ignore or avoid liberals and have many friends that are far far left. I didn't lose friends over Obama or Clinton. The same I can not say for the liberals in my life. The inability of them to cooperate and have meaningful dialogue with someone for which they disagree with is astounding to me. The lack of diversity in their thought. The marriage of the left and the police state to reach its desired effects on society are undeniable and dwarf the rights fascination with made up men in the clouds and its effect on society. The use of schools to indoctrinate the youth and limit diversity, music and art to push liberal agendas is so prevalent that the left flips out at Kanye's own points of views when it breaks the narrative. They call for boycotts everytime, character, financial and political assasination, not dialogue to reach their desired effects. I don't see tolerance, I don't see equality, I don't see inclusion. I mostly see grown children unable to articulate themselves in a way that is convincing and comprehensive enough to compel the otherside.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Nice rant, is that part of the Act?

The left and the police state; nice role reversal.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  14. A conservative talking about diversity of thought. Now ive heard it all.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Most likely yet another sock.

There's been a lot lately. Old accounts turning in to political extreme left accounts.

La vie est drôle

16. Didn't see a Beto or Lying Ted "appreciation" topic so sticking this here... a tweet containing a 90 second clip of Beto handing LT his head... lol LT is so shaken by the truth he has to hit the water bottle 3 or 4 times in these few revealing seconds... lol
    Beto to Cruz:

“Really interesting to hear you talk about a partisan circus after your last six years in the U.S. Senate.”

17. Trump OKs Canadian Cannabis Imports Into US
    Canadian cannabis growers could soon have another type of customer: researchers in the US.

Rolling Stone reported Wednesday that the Trump administration has granted Canadian licensed producer Tilray permission to provide cannabis to scientists in California.

The new deal that was approved by the Drug Enforcement Agency with cannabis firm Tilray Inc. will allow the Canadian company to provide the University of California San Diego’s Center for Medicinal Cannabis Research with capsules that contain CBD and THC, even as Canadians involved in the marijuana industry could be barred from ever legally entering America again. But marijuana advocates say this first of its kind agreement opens the door for other domestic research institutions to access Canadian or other foreign grown marijuana.

US lawmakers had mixed feelings about the announcement:

“So I guess on one hand I’m pleased that they’re even allowing further testing,” Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) tells Rolling Stone. “But on the other hand, I think this just illustrates how backwards our marijuana policy is in America and how limited, you know, the supply is for scientists to study the medicinal benefits of marijuana.”

With the attorney general staunchly opposed to marijuana and the president himself repeatedly saying he supports state’s rights to choose their own pot policies, the California congressman says this further highlights the ineptitude of this administration.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.