Random Political Bullshit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, May 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Another classic example of a Democrat lying to their gullible masses is Obama wearing a ring, on his ring finger, that he called a 'wedding' ring.

Well, he actually had that ring in college and WORE no wedding ring.

Do you know what is written in Arabic around that ring? The Shahada: the muslim version of being 'saved', it's the prayer that just uttering it once - aloud, or even in your head, if you admit you thought it - you're a muslim and they can do with you as they see fit and f*** the secular law.

He told everybody on the planet ''I'm a Christian'' but it's impossible to be a Christian, and a Muslim, because to be Muslim is to accept Sharia; and Sharia is basically old testament law, with a few twists due to the locals living by it.
    Open fraud in your face and daring you to say you SEE it.

I DARE you.

And so people watch another man lie through his f&**g teeth about the meaning of having that ring on.

It's his "wedding" ring.

No, a wedding ring, celebrates a marriage to a woman and appears, when the wedding to the woman does.

It's a Shahada ring. Democrats just don't care about process, or science, or the truth, if any of those seem to not favor what they want, they're obstacles to be overthrown. And to be hopefully blamed on the other people.

Just like their claims that they stopped doing what they do.

No they just recently founded ANTIFA the SAME way and for the SAME reasons they founded the Klan: to OVERTHROW the RULE of LAW

and INSTALL themselves, as MASTERS of the domain.

There's one of them in here trying to blame Republicans with all we've spent the past 150 years doing now.

That's what you call ''lying evil to the blanking core'' when their knee-jerk reaction is simply INVERT the TRUTH.

There's a man claimed, to be a Republican
    who has joined them and the other day Congress was telling him, ''as part of our oversight we want the documents to this.''
    He said to their faces "We'll subpoena all YOUR papers and YOUR documents!"

The truth about Rosenstein the fake, lying Democrat?
    "
    During his Senate Judiciary Committee testimony, Rosenstein said that he has not “been a member nor held office in or rendered services to any political party or election committee.”

Rosenstein has served under both Democratic and Republican presidents. George W. Bush in 2005 appointed Rosenstein to serve as the United States Attorney for the District of Maryland, but Rosenstein remained in that position under Barack Obama.

In fact, Rosenstein was the only U.S. attorney appointed by a previous administration who served for the entire length of the Obama administration, according to The New York Times.

Rosenstein also previously served as counsel to Deputy Attorney General Philip B. Heymann, a Democrat, during the Bill Clinton administration."

Just another lying Democrat who lies about who he is and then completely flouts rule of law of ANYONE to oversee his power grasping existence.

He's not a Republican at all. He's actually been the intimate legal cog in DEMOCRAT machines and was helping the modern one derail the entire electoral process.

They all got caught and what did he do? He recommended Comey be fired, because he figured it would help save his own skin, but now, everybody's finding out about the fact that Rosenstein helped deceive judges about the warrants they got so they could overthrow the constitution, and that he was fully privy about the means and reasons for all the leaking.

2. So this isn't 'The parties have flipped and now the party of overthrowing the constitution through criminal masked gangs and hijacking science and law enforcement are the Republicans."

No, not in anybody's wildest dreams.

3. US Soldiers Raped Boys In Front Of Their Mothers

“I saw [name blacked out] fucking a kid, his age would be about 15-18 years. The kid was hurting very bad and they covered all the doors with sheets. Then when I heard the screaming I climbed the door because on top it wasn’t covered and I saw [blacked out], who was wearing the military uniform putting his dick in the little kid’s ass, I couldn’t see the face of the kid because his face wasn’t in front of the door. And the female soldier was taking pictures.”

Classified Evidence: US Soldiers Raped Boys In Front Of Their Mothers

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Wow... That is horrendous.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Who you think the bad guys are depends a lot on where you live...

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Real Time Overtime with Bill Maher... 9 min. clip from last week... if you can't stand these guys or don't want to watch... the comments are entertaining as well... both sides chiming in...

• Like Like x 1
  7. From Kyle yesterday 11 min. clip... he sounds seriously concerned that Alex could be suicidal but with these wrestler drama queens it's hard to tell when they are faking it or have completely lost it... i will say this regarding the voice of Jones... if i were casting a role for a voice over of someone that was possessed by the devil or a demon he would get the part hands down... that garbled voice is like a shovel shoved in gravel played in slow motion... chilling... yet he is at one with God he feels... ok...
    -----------------------------------------------
    Alex Jones said that his mission to destroy the globalist conspiracy has been completed and that he is at peace with himself and “ready to die.” Patrick Bet-David, the host of the Valuetainment YouTube channel, a platform mostly dedicated to topics on business and entrepreneurship, sat down for a one-on-one interview with Jones that was uploaded to YouTube on September 13. During the interview, Bet-David repeatedly pressed Jones to answer whether he believed he was responsible for his de-platforming and what regrets he had, if any...

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Check out Abby Martin empire files. Some good truths to how fucked up America is

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. yes i've posted several in this section or more likely Pandora's Box where the more controversial items are often moved if too hot for political... lol
    Anything that could appear radical, conspiracy or leftish of a serious nature often is best posted in Pandora's Box in order to keep a semblance of civil dialogue here..
    Welcome aboard.

10. Thanks mate. Thats the problem with an uneducated society anything that may make the masses question the status quo is considered radical or leftist. Ive been reading a lot of your posts svedka and we on the same page. Im new here and from Australia my normal forum oz stoners app has stoped working so i decided to check GC out. Ill put up a grow diary soon not much to see yet but out door season just started over here. Ill check out pandoras box. Keep up the good work mate.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Im subscribed to his channel but skipped that interview lol

12. So it turns out that behind every great woman movement there is one great man lol. Talking about evil Svedka this guy gets my devil voice nomination.

Behind the Women’s March on Washington and a Day Without a Woman is a rich man: liberal billionaire George Soros.

A report released Tuesday by the conservative Media Research Center found Mr. Soros and his Open Society Foundations contributed $246 million between 2010 and 2014 to 100 of the 544 groups listed as partners of the Women’s March.

The Women’s March is the main U.S. organizer of the Wednesday worldwide general strike called a Day Without a Woman, held on International Women’s Day, which encourages women to skip work, wear red and forego shopping.

“While many celebrity voices were on stage on Jan. 21, highlighting what had become a massive, anti-Trump event, there was another influential voice not heard that day. It belonged to one man. George Soros,” said the MRC report.

Among the groups partnering with the Women’s March that received funding directly from Mr. Soros include the Center for Reproductive Rights, MoveOn.org, and the Human Rights Campaign.

Isn't that enough to give people free houses or some shit?

13. $246 million is a drop in the bucket... Koch bros have done a ton of equally sneaky stuff too mostly to defend their fossil fuel businesses but if not mistaken they funded some faux birth control clinics that try to talk women out of having abortions and other sneaky right wing maneuvers... With an actual DemSoc capitalism instead of a corporate welfare one perhaps there would be less need for these demonstrations?

With "living wages" from full time jobs reinforcing and building infrastructure there wouldn't be so many on food stamps, welfare, living in their cars, under bridges or tents perhaps... yes i know, some choose that and many have all manner of mental emotional disorders never being able to hold a job.

• Like Like x 1
  14. The Koch brothers are responsible for young republicans believing they are somehow "Libertarian" with their propaganda machine the Cato Institute.

15. Haha, what a criticism! They tried to save some babies, sneaky fuckers.

16. Should we tax away 80% of soros wealth too? Or just the the koch brothers? I mean soros is spending billions on liberal policies would you take 80% of his wealth and use part of it on conservative ideas?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Where did i propose an 80% tax on any of the 1% or corporations? Has that been the case since the great depression and FDR taxing the rich to "save capitalism"?
    Whatever it takes to make the system work for everyone.

18. What's it to you how fucked up America is? Have you ever posted a story about how fucked up some other country is or is it only America that you care to bash?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.