Random Political Bullshit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, May 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What changes plz?..
    Sorry about the mimes..but they say it all, better than I ever could;).
    622bafb8f8c413f6e79bce682547346c.jpg ef06723443ef4fb8e163fa2d809f9aeb.jpg Trump liar.jpeg trump  tax bracket.jpg

2. many more folks in the work force, we are having trouble finding people now, where as a couple years ago we had them lined at the doors, food stamps and welfare down, tax cut that actually affected me and everyone I know in a good way, our economy is booming, how can you not be aware of this? you said your 40 you should be paying attention.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I never said I was over 40..I said over 70!!
    Again a factual mime:
    51a380ff36efbc47483439778cf5c147.jpg

4. If only some of you spent half as much time elevating yourself as you do bringing others down...

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Ignore the host -

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. untitled nn.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. He touched me right here Daddy LOL

8. How's that white privilege working out for them? They have the highest rate of food stamp use because they are the poorest county in the nation and have the second highest child poverty. I doubt if they changed from GOP to Democrat it would improve their lives, don't you?

9. G'Morning Ed:)
    I agree that switching wouldn't help them ..
    Again..I am not saying the Dems have the answers..just saying that El Trumpo only has answers that enrich the ones he likes (at the moment ,with Trumpo..things change from minute to minute, depending on who is on his "hit" list for the day;)Clock ticking down til the mid terms..lah-lah land for El Trumpo, and sadly for the republican party too.
    Guys like his enemy/friend Ted Cruz are saying the reason his race is so close is due to the crazy left..Plz..Cruz is on his way out and TG will, never be POTUS!

10. Plus his father was involved in the Kennedy assassination and Melania is prettier than Heidi. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Man, you're old. ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. LMAO..
    I know this guy and can go back anytime
    Bawahhhaaa..
    Doc Brown.gif

13. Damn that's a lot of years to be on this earth ..... I hope I live that long.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Harry Truman - best President ever.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. For the most part my years have been both enjoyable and fruitful.
    Funny thing is that the years just fly by faster and faster.
    TBH I have a few grow students in their mid to late 20's and we all get along perfectly..WEED is the great uniter..not politics:)

There are obstacles, like health to endure, and hopefully you and yours will live to a ripe old age.

My folks passed in their 90's so I think my Genes are ok..Problem is the environment we grew up in..before the dangers were known..Like DDT insecticides..Bad stuff.:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.