Random Political Bullshit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, May 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's not just obsessive it's bordering on mentally unstable.

It's just sick....

Get help.

La vie est drôle

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Yep it’s all about being petty instead of actually helping Americans. It’s all a big joke anyhow... I mean the fact that Hillary was even allowed to run for President is the biggest joke of all lmao.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. dfggg.png

:lmafoe::lmafoe::lmafoe:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. HRC again..WTF..LMAO
    TRUMPO will get exactly what he deserves..no matter what he tweets or who he attacks..
    Think of it this way..If HRC didn't run..almost any other Democrat would have beaten this POTUS ..EASILY too..Remember the Popular vote!!?????????????:ey::ey::ey:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. We certainly had Hob's choice with that election, eh?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. There is a never ending supply for El Trumpo..lots more on the way..LOL
    TRUMP WITH PANTS DOWN.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. And you're going to spam us with them. I hope they are either funny or have something to do with politics. This one doesn't.

9. M
    Maybe to for you Ed..but for the majority of us..it has EVERYTHING to do with Politics..The heat is on..:)
    AND..For you I will post this. definition of SPAM:
    Do you actually believe anyone is making $$ (see below def) on this forum posting El Trumpo Mimes?
    ......................................................................................................................................................................................
    "Spam email is a form of commercial advertising which is economically viable because email is a very cost-effective medium for the sender. If just a fraction of the recipients of a spam message purchase the advertised product, the spammers are making money and the spam problem is perpetuated."

10. may be your definition but it isn't the definition here. And to tell you the truth its nonsense. The man shits enough cash to buy and sell you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Stupid, Pointless, And Meaningless. SPAM

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Shitpost spam but the most triggered TDS infected member on here.

Will anything be done about it.

NOPE!

La vie est drôle

• Like Like x 3
  13. To you maybe..but the Mimes are sooo accurate in El Trumpo's case..ie: his early morning tweet storms ..

14. lmao..show me on this doll where exactly his opinion hurts you.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Has nothing to do with hurting me (I am way too old to be troubled by OP's BS)(..but it has all to do with trying to one's own opinions appear as factual.

ie:
    "Whites of all income groups and categories supported Trump in majorities. We do very well for ourselves."

16. Many Americans feel this way, the president Is making changes that are helping Americans, First time in many decades, They will stand up for him even when he is wrong, because they feel he is fighting for them. Its human nature.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.