Random Political Bullshit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, May 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When I look at the whole picture people like Woodward and his buddy over at CNN have lost there way compared to how I may have viewed them before the TDS epidemic . When I compare Nixon and his problems to lets say the Obama/Clinton machine spying and using the power of the IRS, FBI,NSA, against there opposing political party and Woodward and Berstien are no where to be found on the biggest scandal in our countries history.

Just think of the head lines they could get with busting the government for being weaponized over politics. So until they start writing like they are worth a shit they are as un trust worthy as the Obama/Clinton cartel and just a tool for there chosen side at this point in time..imo

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ohhhh..Clinton and Obama AGAIN..will the attempts at diversion never cease..;)
    obama3.gif

3. Yee Haww!! Buzzer, Hey seeing how this is a random thread, lets say the blue wave doesn't happen what do you think would happen to the anti Trump crowd? Do they turn it up to eleven and burn the whole fucking place down or do they embrace the great things that are happening at historic levels?

Mueller's days are numbered because I believe Sessions will pack up his binky and retire and the new AG will fire Rod for being very inflicted and then Meuller will have a new boss that will start the clean up. Hey its just a thought we can reflect on after the election.
    The Dems have a huge trust issue with the power of the government that isn't just going to go away.imo

4. They may have very well looked into it, and found that indeed there was nothing amiss.
    There was no abuse of power and the FISA warrants were legit.

They have always written after meticulous research and documentation. Funny how your opinion changes when your false emperor is the subject. You could look the truth straight in the face and still deny it. SMH this is truly TDS.

:smoke:

5. Clinton and Obama are campaigning and yapping there lips in public so they continue to be in the spot light. Now if they just crawled back in there hole maybe they wouldn't get mentioned as much. If the wave turns out to be red I bet they both disappear until the grand juries come calling.lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. We shall see very shortly won't we..LOL

TRUST issue..LMAO..TRUMPO is the king of lies..

Should anyone attempt to fire Mueller now..it would be suicide for the Reps chances to keep their majority..
    This has nothing to do with FEAR TACTICS..no one is burning anything down..except for Trumpo who is burning down his own house..What a joke..soon to be out of a majority and has no idea that he will be the ROOT cause of his own party's demise (I really would not want to see that happen as I value our 2-party system and the freedoms that come with it..Trumpo would just love to change it..Not gonna happen..Those smarter than he have tried and FAILED!
    thoughtpolice.gif

7. I believe our President will force the release of the FISA papers and then we will be able to see if things were legit . We have been told already by people that have read them that they are not legit. So there is that...If that doesn't get the dynamic duo of journalism on the front page they will without a doubt be belly up political hacks..imo

Time will tell..

8. WHICH ONCE AGAIN has nothing to do with El Trumpo getting what he deserves at the polls!

Woodward a belly up hack..That is the attempted joke of the century..That man has history and believably behind him (Remember the Watergate expose?..Nixon tried to discredit him and Nixon was smarter than El Trumpo ever hoped to be..BIGLY FAIL.....)..

9. Hey, I take it you think the Democratic party is banging on all eight cylinders right? I don't see it myself,what I see is a bunch of crazy people banging there foreheads. My mother is a die hard democrat and she won't jump on the crazy train. And I believe that Oregon has a good chance of electing a GOP governor because of the crazy people running the state. And deciding to take the gun bill off the ballot at the last minute? What does that tell you?
    I am getting pumped for the election. I have told my crew that we are having a mandatory voting party before election day. We get our ballots in the mail so we will drop them in the mail and drink white russians until the foods gone. Fucking Aaa..

10. This has NOTHING to do with the Democrats (for the umpteenth time)..it's about toppling the SOB's majority-s in Congress..PERIOD!

11. I remember the water gate Nixon expose. You would of thought they would know better than to be political hacks later in life . What a waste..

12. Since ALL politicians play rough and dirty (especially El Trumpo)..all has become fair unfortunately.
    21719256d7f07fb2ae9b7a8a42b46acb.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Seriously??? LMAO
    They were instrumental in bringing the most dangerous POTUS in history DOWN..
    They go down in history as HEROES..Even my staunchly Republican Father changed his mind after seeing what that POS (NIXON) had tried to do!
    maxresdefault.jpg

14. Well I guess good luck with that. I think you are on the losing side of history but thats cool. Maybe when pigs fly..lol
    I used to wear a tee shirt at the race track that said pigs do fly. Just a bunch of Nitromethane burning rubber and VHT. Fuck Ya. Pigs do fly..true story.

15. Need food..later:)

Curious which history books you are reading? I never saw anything like that which you describe!

16. Curious for anyone more educated, was there more to watergate than breaking into the Dems headquarters? I can imagine there is more to the story than what is told.

17. 18 minutes of missing tape and the cover up. Kinda like what Jim, Rod,Andy,Sally,Bob,and Barry are doing.Oh and Hillary..

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. imageskk.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. No Worries for THEM..
    They will be distributing these just like the paper towels in Puerto Rico..OH..You know..That small island with WATER all around it, making it so hard to get too..
    LMFAO
    Ready.gif

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Trump liar.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.