Random Political Bullshit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, May 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hmm, I could take this two ways, both of which make sense.

1. Letting the deep state know that the military is behind him

2. Stroking his ego

2. There is no "deep state".

Pure ego and a tremendous waste of tax payer dollars.
    Such a shame that this will be allowed.

:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Just tells me you haven't done your homework bud, free yourself and investigate beyond the superficial level of analysis.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Stop acting so naive svedka.... this is how government works always. Did you complain or even post anything about how much money Obama spent on setting up Obamacare?? And show how many people could have had healthcare with said money? I doubt you did! Why does no one give a shit unless it's the other party?

The federal government’s Obamacare enrollment system has cost about $2.1 billion so far, according to a Bloomberg Government analysis of contracts related to the project.

Spending for healthcare.gov and related programs, including at the Internal Revenue Service and other federal agencies, exceeds cost estimates provided by the Obama administration, the analysis found. The government’s most recent estimate, limited to spending on computer systems by the agency that runs the site, through February, is $834 million.....

But not a fucking peep from the left about all the meds that could've been. Imagine how many babies could've been aborted with all that money.....I'm growing really tired of the juvenile shallow shit show you post daily dude. Like seriously, can we move to at least jr high level discussions?

Do you have anything new to talk about? Did you see the last kanye west interview on Jimmy Kimmel the other day? Didn't Jimmy look shallow in comparison when kanye was getting pretty philosophical?
    What is your thoughts on his matrix spill?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Nevertheless Dolt45 will have is little "let me show Rocket Man" & China what toys we got parade...
    he has the GOP by the balls.

6. :rolleyes: Seems legit.

True Pundit - Media Bias/Fact Check

[​IMG][​IMG]
    CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

Factual Reporting: MIXED

Notes: True Pundit occasionally publishes a legitimate story, some are conspiracies. This source also currently delivers news straight from the Daily Caller which has a strong right-wing bias. Most articles from True Pundit have anonymous authors. This source has also been flagged for false information and has an unproven claim. Simply not trustworthy. (10/4/2016) Update (6/19/2017)

Source: True Pundit – True Pundit

7. Might be better worth your time to actually address a factual error in the article than pissing in the well.

8. It is purely fictional.
    There is nothing to a fairy tale.

9. You are saying the story is completely fabricated?

10. Another pizza gate.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. What do you know about pizza gate?

13. That it was a made up story that way too many initial bought into.

14. The military are the deep state.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Who made it up? Are you saying the released info was fabricated?

16. #537 Bravedave, Aug 21, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    Was looking for the "Is this collusion investigation finally dead" thread but came up empty...

Spoiler...combination of Fox News and Newt...may cause some heads to explode, but hear him...hear him
    Newt Gingrich: Mueller's fatal mistake

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.