Random Political Bullshit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, May 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How can they handle it, there is no air in space

I suspect they may be trying to roll out some of the technology from the black projects, if any corporations are planning on mining asteroids they will want it secured.

Who knows, I am waiting for more information, this sort of thing isn't done on a whim, there is a reason(s) for it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Are you talking about Biden? Or Maxine waters? Or all the actors who say they want to shoot him blow up the White House or take him behind the bleachers and punch him in the face? The left is far more violent than the right.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Got links to those alleged accusations? What part of the Traitor Tot's quotes did you not understand?
    Also 45 set the bar in Feb. 2016....

4. Leftists. Your new god is a dumbass.

La vie est drôle

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Excellent Frontline video. Correspondent A.C. Thompson did a great job with his investigative work to round these guys up and expose these so called "patriot" scumbags... Thanks for posting this one.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Gun activist profiled by Fox News gets arrested for a hate crime after threatening a black woman at gunpoint

Vermont man whose gun activism got him a write-up by Fox News has been arrested for pointing a gun at a black woman while yelling racial slurs — an act that got him charged with a hate crime.

The Burlington Free Press reported that 23-year-old Sheldon Rheaume, a resident of Essex, VT, was jailed without bond early Tuesday morning on charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, reckless endangerment and hate-motivated disorderly conduct.

Police said that around 3:30 AM on Tuesday, Rheaume went into a gas station and began directing racial slurs at the woman seated behind the counter. He allegedly told her she was “lazy” and “needed to get to work” before going outside and using more slurs against her while complaining to the woman’s coworker.

When the attendant exited the store, court papers claim, Rheaume took out a gun and said “I’ll handle you” to her. According to the Free Press report, the woman told police that the man waved the gun around in front of her face and pointed it at her as well.

In 2017, Fox News picked up a story about Rheaume and other Vermont gun rights activist protesting laws limiting the sale of assault rifles in the state. In the story, the man was quoted about his decision to bring an AR-15 rifle to the rally held in the city of Burlington.

“This isn’t an evil rifle,” Rheaume said. “It’s a tool.”

Rheaume was apprehended by police in the parking lot of a nearby grocery store, the report continued, while wearing a bulletproof vest and holding his handgun. According to court records, another employee at the gas station where he threatened a black woman heard him claim that he’d be “ready” for anyone who came to get him.

“Come send anyone you want after me,” the gun activist said, “and I’ll shoot them.”
    https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/gu...-hate-crime-threatening-black-woman-gunpoint/

7. The crying Nazi -

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Sanders uses fake numbers on black employment to criticize Obama
    Fake news.
    upload_2018-8-14_21-30-11.png
    snip
    “This president since he took office in the year-and-a-half that he’s been here has created 700,000 new jobs for African Americans,” Huckabee Sanders said. “That’s 700,000 African Americans that are working now that weren’t working when this president took office. When President Obama left after eight years in office, eight years in office he had only created 195,000 jobs for African Americans. President Trump in his first year-and-a-half has already tripled what President Obama did in eight years.”

snip
    The number of jobs created from January 2017 to July 2018 is indeed about 700,000 for African Americans. But in Sanders’ haste to malign the reputation of President Obama, she misstated the facts.

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, there were 15.48 million African Americans employed in January 2009, when Obama took office, and 18.49 million employed when he left office in January 2017. That’s 2.96 million jobs created, not 195,000 as Huckabee Sanders stated on Tuesday. From January 2009 to December 2016, Obama’s last full month, the figure would be 2.83 million jobs.

The raw numbers don’t account for the fact that the economy was cratering as Obama took office, as did the number of African Americans who were employed, which bottomed out at 14.7 million in October of 2009. From that low, one could argue that Obama actually created 3.7 million jobs as the economy began to improve.
    Sanders uses fake numbers on black employment to criticize Obama

9. That was dumb I have to admit. But who fucking knows what the fuck was going on there. She is 29 so I'd have to say her maturity shouldn't be the factor.... she's not dumb though.

10. Maybe this:
    Ben Shapiro's bad faith challenge is rejected.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I'm not sure I completely agree with the author's political take on it -- I'm more moderate -- but I think he's right about little guys on the fringe desperate for recognition by bigger fish. To mix metaphors, It's how they move up the food chain.

I remember seeing a guy open for T. Rex once... only T. Rex cancelled, so the audience was ugly. So this opener goes on and he's terrible. The guy got shouted down and booed off the stage, probably the worst gig of his life! But for the rest of his life, that guy could say, "Me, professional? I opened for T. Rex." And that made that gig worthwhile to the dude, because that's bankable cred right there.

12. I read the first line of that article and stopped.

"Right wing troll" vs "politically savvy"

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Most of the far left isn’t grounded in reality...

14. As if the regressive right is? lol
    Not talking about the current occupants of the WH either or the minion apologists explaining what he meant when he said (insert latest lie or meaningless BS) lol

15. Like so many others, her fierce adherence to a political ideology has handicapped her ability to think clearly. Ideology poisons your mind, and turns you into something less than admirable.

Once you start clinging to a set pattern of thought, you've picked a team, and surrendered your passions and thoughts to it. I'm sure it's obvious to you with the die-hard Trump supporter - the current US left is sorely lacking in it's ability to self-reflect on exactly that.

The best way to approach politics is the Bruce Lee way

16. Been a while since I've seen your intelligent and well constructed commentary here.

Speaking of Nazis, how about that Canadian diplomat, eh? What a racist bigot nazi islamophobe, no respect for other cultures at all, right?

:laughing:

17. This so called "military parade" is all about Traitor Tot rallying his so called "patriots", nothing more nothing less... call it another rally for Cult-45 and be prepared for trumped up turn out figures... a total crock of superfluous BS imo... Thousands of vets, many of them homeless could use that $92 million but no, they are forgotten in the real world.... Not part of the make believe one the "patriots" dwell in...
    /////

Trump's military parade is now estimated to cost $92 million – $80 million more than earlier estimate
    • President Donald Trump's military parade is estimated to cost $92 million, according to a U.S. defense official with firsthand knowledge of the assessment.
    • An earlier estimate pegged the cost at $12 million.
    • The parade will take place in the nation's capital on Nov. 10 and will feature armored vehicles, aircraft flyovers and period uniforms.
    -snip-

The $92 million cost estimate includes security, transportation of parade assets, aircraft, as well as temporary duty, or TDY, for troops. The official also noted that while the size and scope of the military parade can still shift, the plans currently include approximately eight tanks, as well as other armored vehicles, including Bradleys, Strykers and M113s.

The official also said that experts put to rest concerns about whether the Abrams tank, which weighs just shy of 70 tons, would ruin infrastructure in Washington. Their analysis found that, because of the vehicle's distributed weight and track pads, the streets of the nation's capital would not be compromised.
    Trump's military parade is estimated to cost $92 million – $80 million more than earlier estimate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.