Random Political Bullshit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, May 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #2641 Bravedave, Jul 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
    Oh please...our military does not underestimate Iran. Do some people? Sure. But some people still defend Obama's stimulus too.

• Like Like x 3
  2. #2642 Bravedave, Jul 21, 2019
    You can go to the CBO and find my figures also. Over and above that. I can guarantee that I have more dragging than you have hanging while still towering over you...little boy.

Edit: And you still have not addressed your fraud of refuting the revenue increase with a graph that showed a difference between actual and projected...but I guess when you have nothing...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. #2643 Private Stalk, Jul 21, 2019
    Magic wand... coughs

The stimulus was bs and didn’t work. Short term band aids and everyone knew it then too. But it was putting $$& in dem hands so...

Relaxed lending policies under obama and was allowing ppl to buy homes with zero down and had shit credit. What caused recession. Was because they WERE lending money. To ppl who should not have bought homes.

But obama specifically asked, what magic wand does Trump have? But now it’s ‘ Oh it was gonna be like this regardless.... ‘ BS!!!!

Clintons sold out America with NAFTA. Shit went downhill ever since. Obama did absolutely jack shit to bring in jobs. Trump’s policies have straight up invigorated the economy and everyone working feels it and is bringing home more under Trump than they EVER have under obama.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I’m interested in storming Area 51

lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dems are so desperate to credit ths amazing economy to obama or anything except Trump because 2020 is around the corner and they have NOTHING. So they must try to appropriate the success of others.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  6. Trump’s economy is so racist according to the squad.... Only benefits Americans.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Don’t expect him too. I lmao at the, I don’t have excel bs!!! Neither do I. But my phone, and open office, etc.... but what a brilliantly smart guy. Wants to argue economics on net, can’t figure out how to open a .xls file from the IRS... his argument just jeeps morphing and jumping around until he finally can feel like he got us on some sorta weird subjectively obscure semantic. That way he can still tell himself ‘he was right’.

• Like Like x 2
  8. #2648 Private Stalk, Jul 21, 2019
    But look at how far we have come America, white supremacy used to be as bad as: joining KKK, openly hating Jews, Blacks, Muslims, Asians etc..., burning crosses, hanging and lynching blacks, dragging them behind trucks, not allowing them into businesses or the front of busses etc.....

But we have come so far today, it’s simply tweeting some mean things about anyone who is not a white man.

9. How about that lyme disease?

Looks as though it may come out that ticks were genetically modified to carry and transmit lyme disease to use as biological weapons.

I’m fairly convinced that a vast majority of diseases that they claimed always existed but recently discovered were created by either our and or other governments as either weapons or population control and even genocide.

HIV is super suspect in my opinion.

Pretty much if there is no cure, most likely because it was by design intended to be impossible to cure.

10. My brother has had it for 32 years. We’ve known all of this forever.

11. When you say ‘we’ do you mean you and your family?

Like I said I’ve assumed for years there are a certain amount of man made diseases floating around but this is first I’ve heard about lyme disease.

How did you first hear about it?

How is your brother doing? And what part of the country was he bitten in if you don’t mind. Heck something like northeast etc... would be appreciated.

12. [​IMG]

13. Still talking shit with nothing to back you up. Post your numbers.

And it's clear I'm wasting my time with you. You can't even understand a simple graph. Not tall enough for this ride.

14. LOL...you post numbers to baffle those not paying attention and yet demand easily obtainable numbers from me. Such a fraud. There is no argument, little wiz, revenues increased from 2017 to 2018....in spite of 80% of Americans getting a tax cut. The increase matched Obama's final year while adding less to the debt. Maybe you can now provide a chart showing us that Trump actually has golfed more than Obama....that would add just as much as your previous chart to the discusssion.

• Like Like x 1
  15. 98 percent confident if that makes you feel better. It’s not like I’m the only one who thinks this. Many people in the pentagon and even right leaning sources rightfully assess that a full scale invasion or large scale attack of Iran is not an easy thing to do. The Iran-Iraq war showed that invading the country is not easy and that was when Iran has less geopolitical allies selling them advanced weaponry. The citizens of Iran rallied around the leadership under threat of attack and used extremely effective tactics to stop Iraq from taking too much land. They also were critical in developing IED’s for terrorist groups in Iraq and were able to liekly kill hundreds of us soldiers in an occupation not even occurring in their own country. Good piece from the military times which is not exactly a far left outlet.

What war with Iran could look like

16. We have people arguing everyday that we need to seriously consider a full scale invasion and regime change in Iran many in the current administration like John Bolton. They think this can be achieved with relatively little blood spilled which is lunacy. Luckily trump has largely ignored these ghouls

17. Drain the swamp.

18. Alright, so we've walked it back from "our military would get jacked" to "it's not an easy thing to do".

Iran was using World War 1 tactics against Iraq, down to sending human waves to attack them. Both nations were and are militarily outdated - that's my point to make. USA is lightyears ahead of either nation militarily, and we have data to compare the combatants. Iraq fought Iran to a stalemate with hundreds of thousands of dead. USA steamrolled Iraq in no time at all with a fraction of it's power. To claim then that Iran would "jack" USA is a strange assertion.

An invasion or occupation, that's a different discussion, but the war being drummed up by Bolton and such types against Iran is not a regime change we're-here-to-bring-democracy war.

I think to pretend that Iran has any chance in a conventional war with USA is to be completely delusional. They may shoot down some fighter jets and sink a ship, but Iran's military would be completely devastated.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. So you are now in agreement with me...yes we have people every day working the military possibilites, big and small and in doing so our military is preparing for all possibilities. Thus, their assessment of those possibilities is certainly more astute than the hyperbolic panty-bunching you demonstrate here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.