Random Political Bullshit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, May 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If there was any question about how much a of a brainwashed factless leftist cuck Adam (Combover) Ruins Everything is heres the nail in the coffin

Vigilo Confido

2. I had never heard of him but I managed to choke down a 22min clip on trans people.

Insufferable really.

3. It’s child abuse pure and simple. And when those kids end up axe murdering their parents nobody will even question their motivation.

• Like Like x 1
  4. He does a show called Adam Ruins Everything which is aimed towards kids has a large viewership and 0 facts to back it up covering leftist topics like guns immigration and now transgenderism.

It's disgusting and so is he

Vigilo Confido

• Like Like x 1
  5. I think the transgender issue swallows up an improportionate amount of attention and emotion.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Wow took the thoughts from my head. It’s such a non issue. It’s like .00000001% of population trying to take up 100% of the airtime. And 99% of the time, it’s some non trans white person that takes it upon themselves to speak for a group they are not part of.

Making mountains out of molehills for the sake of virtue signaling.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I personally identify as a large black woman. But when I tried blackface to help my self esteem...

Racheal dolzeal has gotta be pist that trans sex is ok but not trans race.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Because Christian is too offensive of a term but muslim isn’t

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  9. Can't we all just get along? But I agree, it just isn't fair for transsexuals to compete in female physical sports. They have the advantage of having had a male body even if their psyche is feminine. And really, all of them know this, those who still compete just don't care about what's cricket, they are fixated on themselves and fuck everyone else. But that's just like, my opinion, man.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Gotta love how the democrats can’t even call Sri Lanka’s attack an attack on Christians.

Instead they were travelers and Easter Worshippers. (Who worships Easter? I worship the Lord!)

Or that the attach was on ‘churches, hotels and other sites’. Oh I see, they just wanted to demo the buildings then eh? Had NOTHING to do with the CHRISTIANS in them.

What is scary is that it is really obvious there are closed door elite memos where someone calling all the shots is telling them to say ‘Easter worshippers’ and they all do it. Soros???

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I'm sure they meant Easter Bunny worshipers, as you said no one worships Easter.

• Like Like x 1
  12. #2053 Private Stalk, Apr 23, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    Dem party is scary af right now. I mean these ppl might as well BE bots:

[​IMG]

And this is only drop in the bucket. This goes on and on example after example. No one makes up their own narrative. I’m not even convinced barry is calling the shots but just taking orders.

But seriously, what is the difference between this type of activity and bots? Does it even matter if a human is behind the wheel if they are just fulfilling the place of a bot?

You don’t see this with Republicans. Trump called the russia investigation witch hunt, you didn’t see all republican leaders referring to it as witch hunt in lock step. I could go on citing example after example where this type of bot activity only takes place on the dem side.

Scary af that people as powerful as this can all be made to cuck on a dime and be told what and how to say it.

Dems use fear mongering about potential dirt russia could have on Trump but I’m FAR more concerned what the dems would do with that same potential dirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They wouldn’t impeach. They’d turn Trump into another one of their bots.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1

13. Very interesting discussion here. Never thought of Trump as a post-modernist President before.

14. 50 Muslims dead at the hands of a single whacko.

Media: White supremacist kills Muslims, we pray for the families and denounce all white people everywhere.

300 dead in Sri Lanka at the hands of organised Muslim Jihadis.

Media: Sucks to be Easter Worshipers. Now back to the Trump Impeachment Report.

Vigilo Confido

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. An invasion force of immigrants clambered on a caravan and were in a state of crisis from the sheer influx of illegals. What does the left have to say about it?

The Left: This is a Conservative Hoax. As long as we win the country can burn and die!

Vigilo Confido

• Like Like x 2
  16. Tucker labeled them right as nihilists.

• Like Like x 1
  17. They are so beaten and rabid they will attempt to "win" at any costs. Country be damned.

Vigilo Confido

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. They are all selling the people down the road, this isn't anything unusual, that is government for you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Talking about the Left specifically.

You see anything even remotely close to this madness from the right when old Barry boy was in power sinking the country for 8 years straight?

Vigilo Confido

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.