random plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by theiceman447, May 8, 2013.

1. Smoked a mid blunt a month and a half ago in my back yard.had a couple seeds that i threw on the ground. This is what happened.

Current stash.

Attached Files:

2. are they in a good spot with lots of sun? Nurture them and watch them grow into trees, swelling with sticky, stinky buds

3. they are in a horrible spot. Lmao. Probably gonba have to dig them up.

4. lol fuck yeah bro, that's tight

5. Dig a big hole. im talking BIG, around and underneath the plant you dont want to sever the roots and kill em.

Good luck and keep us updated:hello:

6. Fosho guys. Its a sativa dom plant(mexican genetics) so i know if i do it right i can get a nice high yielding plant. Although with floridas short days it might show sex before i have to move itand then i know if its worth the effort. Idk. I got my old stock of sensi nl#5 x haze beans soaking right now. A couple cracked so i will probably plant them tomorrow and see what happens. If i get sprouts i will post those up too.

7. Big ones a girl.:)

8. they're really small to be flowering. not much yield at all. What are daylight hours like down there right now?

9. Longest days 13 and some change during summer solstice. It will reveg by end of june though.

10. Leaving maybe 3 months for veg+bloom. Any way you can get em inside and reveg now?

11. #11 theiceman447, Jun 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2013
    So, finally gonna update. Dug up the plant, put it in a pot, and, a month later, this is her.

Sent from my N860 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

12. Update

Attached Files:

13. In case anybody cares.

Attached Files:

14. Lookin ok there i got some mid growing to and it looks like the exact same strain although that lil handful is the best mid I've seen was it fire mid?

15. Yea. I have a reliable plug who only gets good mid. It smells so funky.

16. Very nice. since ur in fl what's the best time to start a short season grow here? After long season harvest?

17. What do you mean? Like put seeds out in June and harvest in October, or put plants out in fall and spring to flower?

18. Well where i was living before i came to fl i could start seeds around September when i harvest long season and i would harvest them in around December. you think its possible to do the same here

19. Oh yea. Lol they just don't get super big.

20. These are the mids in question.

Attached Files: