Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

random pictures of marijuana, and some alcohol

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tonster0161, Jan 30, 2010.

1. #1 tonster0161, Jan 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2010
    title says it all lol these are just some random pics taken throughout the winter

first pic is assortment of booze me and a buddy got jager bombs anyone?second is a joint i rolled earlier today and some regs i got for free, the joint smoked perfectly btw.third pic is about 3 grams of some low grade dank payed 15 a g got 6 for 90 not all is shown obviously. next pic is old school chamber pipe. next pic is some capt "n" coke. last pic is some of the best bud i got this winter, first 3 nugs are sourtrain its genetics are sour Diesel X trainwreck, and the shake is whats left of a gram of northern lights pics dont do justice haha

happy token GC

Attached Files:

2. bump. no love at all?? lol