Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Random people you have smoked with?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ferrisbuellerr, Jul 15, 2013.

1. The most random person I have smoked with is one of my mom's middle-aged friends. what about you?

2. One time coming out of court for lunch break i was walking to the local gas station when some gangsters stopped me and asked me why I was dressed so nice in that part of town. After I told them that I had court that day and still had to go back they just nodded and then offered me some food and pulled out a couple joints. Haha the judge commented how I was being so patient and granted me ptd with no drug testing all while I was blazed. That to date has been the most random smoke session of my life.

That is a great story!

4. one time at a bus stop with these bums they had this awesome peace pipe and we smoked that shit up. funny thing is i was trying to hide my smoke before i got to the bus stop so not to be rude and have smoke blowing in peoples face that don't want it. when i came to the stop blazed waiting for the bus to get to school the bums were sitting around offered me a cig and i saw the pipe then pulled the sac out i still see them around to this day nice people we light it up from time to time when i see them.

another time me and a homie were sitting around at the usual spot in the park getting ready to play some ball but this guy was sitting by us the whole time so we just said fuck it hes reading a book he probably blazes it up all the time lets light this shit up well next thing we know he comes over and asks "you wouldn't an old man join in on this smoke session?" i look at my friend and ask you mind i dont so we give him the pipe finnish a bowl and then he pulls out some of his and we get to the point to be able to ball it up let him use the pipe until he was done.

i have way to many random smoking sessions that make my top list made a lot of homies doing so.

5. My friend lives in California and he smoked with Joey Caruso(the bully from Everybody Hates Chris)

6. I've blazed with a hobo, some dude on meth, the Tame Impala cats, and a whole bunch of random people, all great times.

7. I smoked with two black dudes in a semi-truck last summer. lol

8. You sure the homeless people didnt pass a crack pipe?

I smoked with some random guy who is 20 years older than me.

9. The most random would be the pizza delivery guy :p I was smoking at a friends place and was flying high, so me and my friend decided to order some pizza. The guy gets here and she answers the door, gets the pizza, and pays him. She then says that she doesn't have alot for a tip but if he wanted to come inside and take a hits from her bong he could. I was super sketched out and wouldn't smoke anything until I saw him take a few hits. In the end he was super laid back, stayed for about five minutes, then left. Prob. got like 5-6 hits from us as tip lol

10. Howard Stern, Bill Gates, Jay Leno, Snoop Dogg, Dave Chappelle, and and a few others...

11. Yeah im sure it wasn't a unmentionables pipe if you know anything about native American culture then you would know of the peace pipe and how rude it would be to reference it as a unmentionables pipe. You don't smoke unmentionables out of a peace pipe, and what they do on their own time i could care less. That being said they didn't have the homeless unmentionables addict swagger.
    Sent from my SGH-T679 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I have no idea. Get Drunk and High at college parties and you'll meet a bunch of interesting people you'll never remember meeting. 

13. Walking down the street after a my first gravity bong bowl and was offered to smoke so I naturally took it up although I was beyond blown. It was nighttime in the hood and the guy who was getting it was taking a hella long time, but I was smiling as I waited. He got it and I only took one hit from a weed stuffed black and mild and was done, I still smoke with them at times.

14. ok calm down, i dont know anything about american history, and i dont care about it either.

15. ive smoked with a LOT of people, but truly random, when i worked doin deliveries at Aarons (furniture store) me and my homeboy that worked with me, we'd smoke with random customers sometimes....you'd walk in the house and the smell just be overwhelming and we'd be like "damn it smells good in here" and next thing you know their passing a blunt/bowl/joint or something...

then just random people that were in my classes when i went to college, i wouldn't really know em but you'd figure out they smoked and next thing we'd be blazing on break...

smoked with my dealer's mom (really his whole fam, him, his brother, his mom and his uncle), and that was an almost every time deal when i'd go over there to pick up, they'd smoke me out...

And when i was younger and didn't have a car and my brother would come pick me up and i'd stay at his house on the weekends and he'd take me to his friends and peoples places and i'd get smoked out by complete strangers then too, they knew my brother but that was sometime the first and last time i ever met them...

16. I smoked with Twista and his guards/entourage when he stayed at the hotel I used to work at for a concert.

Also had a glass of Cristal.

He and his posse threw down all the pot, didn't even give me a chance to throw down.

He is a a lot smaller in person.
    He freestyled a lil bit.

He (his manager) did have to pay for a $200 smoking fee, and apparently his posse made an advancement on one of the housekeepers, but all in all, nothing was trashed and he was welcomed back next year.

But no concert was planned for the following year : (

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Once me and my friends met a random guy in the park and blazed with him. He told us some tall tales about how he sold heroin out of a Porsche and all this jazz. My friend ended up getting his number and buying some weed off him, but the guy tries to rip him off horribly and justify it by saying that was "how the game worked".

18. ok that's cool to each its own as long as we can all keep the peace and get along. the post wasn't meant to seem as though i was worked up or going off on ya just trying to answer the question as respectful as possible without being a dick sorry if it seemed i was attacking ya mate. just keep calm and smoke a bong!

19. Hobo I met in the street.
    Well he wasn't really a hobo. Not like an old dirty hobo. Like a young recently kicked out crackhead.

I was all like hey man, wanna share a toke? (I was on my way to burn a fat bowl. Why can't I share hapiness?)
    He was like yeah sure give me a sec. waited for an oldman he apparently knew to give him like 5 bucks.

So we go walking and he's all saketched out. I start conversation. like hey what's your name and stuff
    He turned out to be a chef to a fancy hotel who started using crack againfor like two weeks. so he got fired(story confirmed by a friend)
    He was collecting money to go back to his hometown and work for his wife and child.

We start smoking and he's all like yo man don't ever do harder shit blah blah. So I say yeah man, maryjane is all I need.
    he replies yeah man! that's the only shit you should do. that shit's good

We finish the bowl and he's all sketched out because some people were staring. We start walking.
    By now I'm sure it's kicking in. All of the sudfen he's all pumped up and talkative and happy
    Man great emotions we can share

Look! he says
    Pulls up his shirt. Check it
    He has a big ass tatooed iguana in his back:smoke:
    She is maria, maria iguana

He starts singing a song about smoking yesterday in anna's house hahaha great shit.
    Man we were so high and stupid he was just so cool
    Good times! There was more but I'm/was too high to remember more :bongin:

This next bowl goes to you man! Have a good rest of your life Joshua!

TLDR: I'm too high to tell a story with propper grammar about a hobo I met, smoked with and had a great time.

Tldr2: yeah man

20. I completely forgot about 4/20 last year! My friend was throwing a smoke party, I had just finished hitting the 16 gram blunt and was starving, we order chinese food and invite the white delivery driver in to hit the beast of a blunt. He hit it two times coughed his lungs out and said his thank yous. Sketchy thing is he smelled it and asked us, we were all kind of skeptical but usually chinese food delivery drivers don't double as federal agents.