Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Random Meds from the last few weeks

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SAvE7, Mar 13, 2012.

1. These are just some random pictures off the phone from the last month or so of what I have been consulting with...
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Dam did u make that hash or jus buy it ?

3. Well now i need to go change my underwear....

4. consulting...... as in ripping into little pieices and then setting them on fire?

Dank buds broseph.

5. Damn I wish I could get shit like that on the regular. Your a lucky man lol.

6. The higher micron hash was made this weekend with bubblebags and a trim/small bud blend, came out pretty good, the rest was given to me by a friend of mine. The Flowers I get tend to come from a few of my preferred MMC (a spot called Mr. Nice Guys hehe). So yeah, got to love Colorado Pot Laws!!!

7. I just started crying out of pure jealosy

8. I really really really hate you sir lol

9. Very nice buds man.. and very nice hash. That 160 micron hash looks very blonde. Which hash did you like best of the four in that picture?

10. FIREEEE! drolling!

11. Looks like you have been puffing on some quality man, good shit. Hash looks bomb.

12. mmm looks like some powerful, well-working medicine if ya ask me :p