Random Ladybug

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by insertswearqord, Apr 21, 2013.

1. I was having some moonshine and French fries when I mistook this little guy for ketchup, which I had sprayed on the table in a drunken stupor, and jabbed him with a French fry.

Attached Files:

2. I barely ever get drunk, but my parents are gone and I couldn't find any weed. So I broke into my dads shine stash lol. Never really got truly drunk before. First impression; it's not that bad. The shine was a bad batch though, tastes like oily water and aftershave. Whatever, I'm goin to investigate the whine situation in the bathroom and continue this random post 420 bender I've decided to go on. I write well when I'm drunk.

3. im guessing this guy died from alcohol poisoning

4. Those little buggers are good luck.
    Bless him with many aphids and he will someday save your life. :wave:

5. am i the only one thats going to point out that u put ketchup onto the raw table, no napkin, plate, or anything.....my god thats horrible

6. I'm not trying to be bitchy here but wtf is up with your table?

If your tabletop holds spread out flour(I think) , an oven rack, watery ketchup squirted right on it and a ladybug... You shouldn't drink anymore or drink less lol

7. Man, when my cousin died at 24 of an aneurysm, a ladybug landed on her mom's hand at the funeral. Now there's a picture of her on the grave with lady bugs on the picture frame, and my aunt has tonnes of jewelry and such with them. She's my favourite aunt but I never really knew her daughter. All I remember was she a lesbian and pretty cool lol, and her mom's my favourite aunt.

I put that little fucker ( the ketchup bug ) on a tree outside.

8. There were no clean plates so I got creative.

9. You mean me or the ladybug?

10. I rarely ever dink and this is the shocking evidence lol