Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Random incriminating phone calls!?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mikesu58, Nov 28, 2012.

1. like ever since i've had this phone people have called and asked for "Wanda Natal" like for a bunch of different reasons lol. just got called twice in a row by a number I didn't recognize, I check the Voicemail.. it was something along the lines of "This is the DEA , Something about an illegal package, and that they have a search warrant for the home, to return the call asap" LOL WTF!?

2. Most likely a scam...If the DEA had a warrant for you house...I am pretty sure they wouldn't give you a call about it. Answer the call next time... They probably ask for you information and/or money.

3. Flee the country. It's obviously your only option.

4. I'm high now and I remember more ,they said "We have a warrant for YOUR arrest" also !! But they were calling me Wanda natal so this wanda bitch probably just set her shit up with a random # so she could live her criminal life undetected, and I happened to be that unlucky guy

5. Post the call back number left by the, "DEA."

6. 17144093992 . :smoking:

7. Well if your name isn't wanda and you havent done anything then you shouldn't have anything to worry about and if someone did set you up which is highly unlikely you need an id to pick up packages so if its an illegal package it has nothing to do with you or the lhone

8. You need an id to pick up a package under that name so if it is an illegal package that will leave you uneffected just because its your phone number means nothing and I don't think its anything to worry about bro

9. Can't remember if I can post links here or not.. Whatever. Type that phone number into google. It's a scam. Your good brah.

10. Lol yeah probably a scam. The DEA wouldn't call you. They would already be in your house busting your ass.

11. Why in the hell would they call you to tell that they are going to arrest you if you don't pay a "fine" I'm pretty sure they would arrest you then give you an option right there and then...

12. Wanda natal is my Saturday night name at the strip clubs. Shit they're onto me!

13. Bitch thinks you're stupid, good smack or three usually sets em straight.

14. boutta prank em

15. no answer!!

16. everyone should flood them with texts asking them to pay a fine lol

17. Hahaha what are you tripping about dude? That's obviously some bullshit. If the DEA has a warrant to bust your door down they're sure as hell not going to call you beforehand and give you time to dip out.

18. Its a prank or scam dude. If the DEA does come knockin show them your dick.