Random Idea: Feed plants THC?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DanteSays, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Hey guys, new here so go easy on me...
    Has anyone ever thought of or tried to feed your plants THC? I was wondering if a plant would react well to some hydro and some kief mixed into the water.

Another random idea: crossbreed the cannabis plant with poppies to create something unique.

2. random answer: the plants then might not produce any THC of their own!

3. Plants only absorb things they need to produce. As in, they won't soak up THC more than likely, because it doesn't require THC to make THC.

Also, you can't just cross breed plants from what I know. Plus, you're not supposed to talk about other drugs Holmes.

4. That would hurt it more than help it

Plants don't work like that, just like we can't fuck a falcon and get a winged man. Trust me, I've tried.

The closest is grafting it to a hops plant

5. [quote name='"ohspyro89"']Plants only absorb things they need to produce. As in, they won't soak up THC more than likely, because it doesn't require THC to make THC.

Also, you can't just cross breed plants from what I know. Plus, you're not supposed to talk about other drugs Holmes.[/quote]

Sorry for the infraction, won't happen again.

6. [quote name='"Dissec"']

That would hurt it more than help it

Plants don't work like that, just like we can't fuck a falcon and get a winged man. Trust me, I've tried.

The closest is grafting it to a hops plant[/quote]

Where'd you get the falcon? ;P

Thanks for the input guys. Entertained :)