Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

random highness

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by addictedtoweed, Mar 18, 2009.

1. so sometimes i feel like im high for maybe 10-20 seconds for no reason at all has anyone else experienced anything like this?

2. It's either just your imagination or derealization.

3. yea bro i can actually do this on my own .... like a mind trick.. i totally relax my legs and let my mind let them feel tingly and make myself believe im having slight euphoria.... kinda wierd but anyone that has tried it knows what im talking about

4. i know exactly what you are saying. sometimes when im at my computer i will zone out for a split second and it feels as if i am high for like 5 seconds then im back to normal.

its happened quite a few times actually.

5. Same here, and many times after I run a mile or walk a few and I stop I get some of the sensations i get when i'm high.. not as intense though

6. happens if i've been doing one thing for the entire day. For instance, if i'm driving a long ways for 3 or 4 hours at a time when I have to do something serious later, like work, I'll be all fucked up. It's kinda funny though, at least I think it is.

7. Its happened to me as well. I'll be doing something, and then randomly I'll feel blitzed out of my mind stoned for about 5 seconds and then im sober again.

Hasnt really happened recently though

8. i never had the experience before trying weed...anyone have insight into that also?

that sounded stupid when i read it haha

9. one time we were outside in the snow on a really bright day for gym and whenever i looked down at the snow i'd have to squint cuz it was so bright. then when i came inside everything looked really weird like i was high as fuck. haha

10. I had mine after first getting shit faced in mexico. I mean shitfaced... aka 15+ brews...

11. Yes. It's called a stroke.

12. i used to get this when i first started smoking.

13. that made me lawl and then for a brief second contemplate the seriousness of what you just said...i then passed it off and continued to lawl

14. Did one side of your mouth droop while you laughed? If not then there is nothing to worry about...

;)

15. I do have times when I am giddy/excited and think I am high.

I don't know. A few years ago I would have been unable to answer this question cause I would have been like, "Felt like you were high? Feel like it? I AM high. When am I not?"

So yah this one really belongs in apprentice section. Ha no disrespect meant.

I also get the same sort of "tripped out" feeling which I think are acid flashbacks. Everything will go really bright and wet looking (who knows what I mean?) and I get dizzy and flushed. Just like when I's trippin.

16. When i first started smoking but no anymore. Just like your body burning fat with thc in it or something?