random growing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Gandhi'sWarrior, May 22, 2010.

1. Long time smoker, first time...err..grower (if you can call it that). I want to know, what is the best approach to just randomly grow seeds. If were to just throw a bunch of seeds outside and shove 'em in the ground, would that even do anything?

2. id till up the ground a bit first but it will work.n u gotta come back n pull the males

3. I think the best way to randomly grow weed is to till the soil in late fall. Sometime in January or Feburary toss a bunch of seeds onto the snow covered area, and let nature takes it's course. I remember a couple occasions. I used to toss my seeds out the window and one year there were about 500 plants in the back yard. The other occasion someone else tossed seeds out their window and the neighbor paid me to uproot all those plants inbetween the two houses. I was about 12 at the time.

Sad but true...

4. Nice! Im gonna definitely go out this fall to all my spots that ive found but not used yet and break up the ground, then wait for the snow here and save all my seeds till then! I guess the snow melting and yada yada = seeds go under soil = good germination ;)

5. I would wait till there done sprayin corn,then go dig a trench and start droppin em in.