Random funny story..smoking with friends in my room in high-school..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wiseguys, Dec 3, 2014.

1. I think this was pretty funny.  I just thought of it from reading someone elses post but I don't know why because it wasn't really related in anyway.

Anyway, me and my 2 friends were smoking up in my room one night.  We played some video games and got baked.  My one friend we would always mess around with.

So towards the end of the night we smoked all the weed and my friend says he's ready to go home.   I said "what?" and then I went to my closet and pulled out a baseball bat.  I told him "you can't leave"  Then I basically insinuated that we were gonna beat him up.

He was a pretty big kid and pretty crazy too so I'm surprised he didn't go psycho.  Me and my one friend laughed about that for the longest time.  He thought I planned it all in advance since he didn't know why there was an aluminum baseball bat in my closet.

LOL the kid knew it was a joke though so it was no big deal we all laughed.

2. guess you had to be there

3. Maybe so.  Another time this friend had his arm in a sling and we just started pelting him with snowballs.  He couldn't do nothing but try to throw them back left-handed.  We were such assholes lol

4. you sound sociopathic

5. I don't like this story

6. I cracked up when I read this, this was exactly what I thought after reading his post.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #7 Wiseguys, Dec 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2014
    cool story bruh.  you are easily amused.  A brain the size of a peanut.  :smoke:

8. This was truly ironic, as you find threatening your friends with a bat funny.

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. i don't get it..

did you forget to post the rest of the story?

10. It was more about the shock factor that made it funny.

11. did you really just...i cant even deal with the irony i think i should just log off right now 

12. Yea because laughing about a time that I shocked my friends by pulling out an aluminum bat and threatening them with it is something you have to be there for.  But the response of "I guess you had to be there" is just fall out of the chair funny and is worthy of a response. Peanut brains..what can ya do.   :confused_2:  :smoking:

13. I have to agree with 500sd, the first comment was the only funny bit, accept defeat wiseguy.

We call him Chief Kief now

14. It was hilarious because the kid was already crazy so my other friend (best friend) was thinking wtf is going to happen here.  And then the other kid my other friend was thinking wtf is going to happen too.

Honestly don't care if it wasn't funny to you..I just don't see the point in bumping it if you didn't like it.  To say that you laughed your ass off to someone that said "i guess you had to be there."  The thread was on the bottom of the page. If that's what your life is then thats sad.
    Quali-D for instance...I wonder if the guy ever gets off the forums.  I truly don't care though like I said.  Some things just need to be said. 

15. #15 Bluebudz, Dec 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2014
    [SUB]in high school the third day of  high school it was freshmen Friday, I got pants and stuck in the metal can dumpster upside down. I was pick on for being small but now I can beat some ass[/SUB]

16. If you'll notice, the "I guess you had to be there" statement got 11 likes (not including mine).

That's because that comment was funnier than the original post to people.

[​IMG]

17. LOL!  Nah I really don't care about checking likes on a pointless post.  Maybe you should send that poster a Congratulations card.  I have no time for lame brains.

18. Haha damn harsh but true